✦ 4 - ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ! ✦

D/F - Disliked/hated food

TW: Mentions of cigarettes and smoking.
-----------------------------------------

~~~~~3rd Person POV~~~~~

"Listen, little girls" Loid started.

"Anya." "Y/n." the two girls interrupted, correcting the spy.

"Listen, Anya, Y/n," Loid repeated, and continued, "You'll be my daughters starting today, but we'll tell people that you're my biological daughters. Okay?" "Yeah." the two agreed.

"Make sure to call me Father." he ordered. "Papa." Anya and Y/n said with a smile. "Good."

✿⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ✿✿⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ✿

"What cute little girls! Hello," an old lady greeted the newly formed family.

"We're the Forgers. We moved in today." Loid bowed lightly, introducing the "family".

"I'm Anya and this is Y/n-chan, our father's daughters from long ago." Anya added.

"Oh?" the lady muttered, slightly confused. 'Don't say unnecessary things.' Loid thought. "Come on. Let's go inside." he said, opening the door and stepping inside.

Anya ran inside excitedly, looking around. "Is this Anya's home?" "Yeah." the spy answered. "A television!" the pinkette exclaimed "Where?" Oh wait. Y/n mentally facepalmed as she ran up to Anya.

"You can turn it on." Loid said. Hearing this, Anya didn't hesitate to turn on the TV and turn the channel to  Spy Wars.

"Adventure anime, Spy Wars!" The irony of this, Y/n thought with a small snicker.

"Anya likes this!" Anya pointed at the TV with a smile. Of course you do, Loid thought as the two sat down in front of the TV and watched the anime.

Y/n almost rolled her eyes at his thoughts. Wait, what? she turned her head to face Loid.

"How exciting!" Anya muttered. I have to go get some essentials and their fake identification papers. The spy thought.

He.. Can I hear thoughts too?! the h/c-ette thought, her mouth slightly agape. This is getting too much.. I'm becoming like Anya! What's next, another super-op ability from those cliche stories? She thought, shaking her head to get rid of her thoughts as she turned back to the TV and continued watching.