✦1 - ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ ɪ?✦

~~~~~1st person / Y/N's POV~~~~~

I woke up, and I felt like I was on the ground. It was cold too. Which wasn't too odd, since it was usually cold in my room, but it feels like I'm not even in the house.

Wait..

I opened my eyes, frantically looking around and taking in my surroundings.

"Huh..?"

Where am I?

There was a few things that I noticed.

My voice was higher than their usual tone. It was different.

I feel shorter and smaller. And, it feels colder. Which was strange since, I could usually handle the cold well.

Basically, it felt like I was in someone else's body.

Or, I somehow turned into a kid, or went back to the past.

Which, I really hoped didn't happen.

I don't want to go through the previous grades again. It was already hard enough the first time, and I've already forgotten most everything I've learnt in the past few years.

So basically, if I'm a child again, I'm screwed.

Well, not really, since I might (keyword: might) just remember on the spot, but you know what I mean.

I scanned my surroundings once more, wondering where in the world I was.

If I was in the past or something, wouldn't I be somewhere around my home? I wondered, trying to get used to walking around with this body.

I walked out of the alleyway, peeking onto the busy sidewalks, considering waiting it out until it was less busy. Haha.. Its rare for streets to not be busy and if it does, its usually later in the night.. And night time = more chances of being kidnapped, so no thanks.

I took a deep breath and dashed into the crowd, and almost hit someone's bag. It smelled disgusting below everyone, and all I could see were adults swarming around trying to get to their destination. I looked around as much as I could, since it was hard looking around, because, again, there were people blocking my vision, everywhere.

People kept bumping into me and didn't even bother to apologize. So did their things as well. Rude.

I kept being pushed into different directions and eventually got pushed out of the crowd and onto a kind-looking lady.