For now

The entire city was resting, leaving the place for the cold breeze to enjoy on it's own under the dark sky with bright stars twinkling here and there in the winter night.
Even though it's a weekend, the usually partying busy occupants in dormitories were sound asleep in the late midnight, except the two dorks in love laying wide awake on the elder's bed in the room no. 1010.
"Where has that horny beast had gone, can't see him?", saying that Team squinted his eyes and peeped around the room.
"Ok, ok,... yeah initially I was horny and I wanted to fuck you until you pass out. But then...", sighing Win held Team in bone crushing hug, nuzzling his face in the youngers neck while inhaling his addicting scent "just kissing and cuddling with you like this..." Win looked into his lovers eyes, caressing right above his cheek bones "is more than enough for now". "And" pointing his index finger to Team's face, "don't expect this to be the same all the time ok, do you understand, like I said it's only for now".
And he proceeded to lovingly kiss those pink plum lips or more like chewing it.

"Doesn't matter horny or caring or whatever mood you're in, it's more than anything I could ever ask for if you're with me", Team was not yet ready to say these words to his lover. Definitely he would convey these words oneday which he was so sure about , until then he would practice it daily in his mind like he did just a moment ago. For now, he was happy and contented with this as it was.

The naughty thoughts were long gone.

.
.
.

Sorry for making you guys wait too long. Thank you soooooo much my lovely supporting readers.