12

The six boys stood at the entrance to the amusement park queuing to buy tickets and get in.

The line was moving quickly, there was a nice breeze, so the direct sunlight was more bearable. It was the boys' turn to go through, they bought their tickets and entered the enclosure.

– I'm going on the roller coaster, who's going with me?-. Smiled the red-eyed Omega.

– I'll go with you.-. Smiled Tom.

The other four looked at each other stealthily and connected their neurons, "Let them go alone" they thought as if they had a hive mind.

– We're going to go the other way, have a good time, we'll be in touch to meet up later.-. Said Edd, walking with the rest in the opposite direction of the roller coaster.

Tord animatedly waved goodbye with his arm in the air, he was glad to go with Thomas, in the case of the bassist, he had divided emotions, of course he was glad they were alone, his wolf was jumping for joy, but his mind and insecurities about what happened at home were shaking his poor head. The Alpha took a deep breath to calm down, at that moment he felt a strong tug on his arm, it was the Omega again guiding him to go somewhere.

– Come on, the line is filling up and I don't want to wait too long in the sun.-. Tord said still dragging Tom along.

– Heh... Okay, okay...-. The older one took the younger one's arm, stepping forward to be the one leading the horned one.

– Hey, I was carrying you...-. Tord took it as if it was a competition so now he was back in the lead, Tom noticed this and to play the game he moved back into the lead position, stinging the Omega.

And so they went all the way to the entrance of the roller coaster, sometimes arguing, but soon they would be laughing, picking at each other over who was the leader when they got there.

– Ha, I beat you, you bloody Alpha!-. Grinned the horned one victoriously.

– God, you really have a lot of strength, I really struggled, hahaha.-. Thomas smiled warmly.

– Of course, practicing self-defence since I was little and fighting Alphas twice as big as I am, is enough to have these muscles.-. The boy showed his biceps and he did have very good muscles.

The black eyed, hard swallowed, Tord's body was very attractive to him... "Fuck, calm down asshole" he scolded himself.

– Yeah, you could kick any one of our asses.-. He looked away.

– Of course hahaha...-. The ruby-eyed man laughed proudly.

It was their turn to get in, they sat next to each other, put on their seat belts, and waited for the rest of the people to get into the trolleys.

– I'm going to record, maybe I'll catch a moment when you scream really high pitched and it'll be fun to annoy you with that.-. Tord said with a smile.

– You're making my job easy, I was going to do it myself to capture your screams of fear, but if you record it, it's better for me, hehehe.

The minor stuck his tongue out at him and told him that he wasn't going to scream, that he was betting on it, the engine began to run slowly, Tord took out his mobile phone, secured it to his hand with the finger support he had attached to the back and began to record.

The train started to climb up the rails, it was quite high, everything was laughter until they reached the top and realised how high they were; they looked at each other for those seconds when the trolley was almost stopped and then they both shouted as loudly as possible when the train sped down the track and made all the turns it had to make.