30

Tom stood there for a moment, melting into those ruby eyes until he heard the boy's voice.

— Um Tom, Matt told me you wanted to talk to me about something important...-. Tord said, looking directly into the other's pitch black eyes.

— Yes, I'm sorry, come in...-. Said the owner of the house with a sigh as he stepped aside to let the youngest pass.

Tord saw the other three when he entered, Matt and Paul were calm but when they saw the newcomer, the concern that they didn't have before suddenly came to them, while Marion approached him and gave him a big hug.

— How are you, little one?-. Smiled the girl.

— I think I'm only a year younger than you.-. Tord looked at her seriously.

— You're younger than me anyway, so little is not a bad word... Hahaha, well why did we bring you here...-. She turned his gaze to Tom.-.You tell him?

The bass player took a deep breath and nodded, he gestured for everyone to sit down and talk, and they did.

— Well, Tord, it's just that... I guess I'd better tell you the problem there is...-. He looked at the man who was sitting opposite him.-.Remember what we said yesterday about our parents' marriage pact?-. He pointed to Marion and to himself.

— Yes, I remember.

— Well, today my father arrived in the morning with some papers that said we had to sign before the end of the month.-. Tom handed the papers to Tord.

The horned one began to read and was surprised by everything that it said, he looked at Thomas and Marion, "Is this a joke?"

— No, they are like that.-. Replied the black-eyed one.

— Well... How can I help you?-. Answered the Omega.

Marion approached him and showed him the image of Katherine.

— We need your mother.-. Said the girl.

—Oh... My mum is busy with a new case, I haven't really asked her what it is about but she was full of paperwork... Maybe coming out of that case...-. Said the ruby-eyed boy a bit saddened.

— That case... Your mum is investigating my family... So it would be good for her to talk to us...-. Sighed the bassist again, he didn't want this to go wrong.

Tord opened his eyes wide, looking at everyone.

—Wait. What?

— She's investigating the spiky-haired family, because there's suspicion of abuse of their workers in their company and believe me, there is.-. Marion said seriously.

— We wanted to tell you that we need her help and obviously cooperate as much as we can with her case... She is your mother after all, we want to be transparent with you.-. Tom said, looking at the horned one.

The youngest boy thought for a moment, took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number, waited a few seconds and they answered.

— Mum, how are you? yeah, fine too... Hey, will you be available today?, great... Hold on a second.-. He covered the microphone with his hand and asked the others if they could join his mother today and those involved said yes.-. Okay sorry for the delay, we can meet somewhere, it's just... it's important... Oka, see you there... Thank you, love you, bye.-. He cut the call.

The boys were left waiting for Tord's answer.

— Well, we have an appointment with her at the cafe downtown at 15:00 hrs.-. Smiled the boy.

— Wait... So fast?-. Thomas got nervous, not because of his problem, but because he was going to meet Tord's mother too soon.

— It's really urgent, the sooner the better, isn't it?-. Tord smiled sweetly at Tom.

— Well, yes...-. The bass player gave Marion a quick glance and she caught on quickly.

— Oh I remembered something I wanted to show Tom, I'll take it for a moment, you are in your own house...eh...-. Marion stood up looking at Matt and Paul with a smile but her eyes just said "cover us for a moment".

— Tord, look this is Ska you probably saw him but we couldn't introduce him to you.-. Paul moved the dog a little towards Tord.

Tord had seen him and all he wanted to do was to hug the dog but first he had to know why he had been called and now that he was free of that he got down on the ground so he could hug the dog and play with him.

While the other three played with the little animal, Marion took Tom into Tom's room, closing the door.

— I can't go like this!...What should I wear...?-. The boy began to sweat a little because of his nerves.

— And you were wondering why we bothered you with him... You're going to meet your future mother-in-law hehehe.

— Don't fuck with me now, I don't know what this is and I'm an asshole, those two things shouldn't be in the same person...-. He grabbed his hair in desperation.

The girl began to take a shirt and trousers out of the bassist's wardrobe.

— Put those on, they're nice and simple... Don't get tied up any more.-. The girl approached Tom and poked his forehead with her finger.

—But...

— But nothing, you're not going to introduce yourself as the Alpha who wants to fuck her son, you're going to be a client right now, and then when it's the first thing I said we'll talk.-. Marion smiled confidently.

— I don't want to fu-...-. He became red up to the ears.

— Yes and I am a benevolent goddess on earth... Even you don't believe it, and with that said, let's go with the boys...

— All right.-. He took a few breaths until he calmed down.

They left the room and saw the boys playing and cuddling with Ska.

-------------------------------

Hi guys,  Sorry if in the Story (In general) I have some bad ortografic things because english is no my lenguague and i use a translate and i always try my best for correct translation inconsistencies.

 A big hug for you c: