19

Tord had already finished his task of putting up the leaflets, he was walking along and found Matt waiting at the meeting place they had agreed on.

— Hey, the rest of the idiots?-. the horned one asked.

— Hey, I don't know, they should be here soon...

Matt at that moment began to smell a scent on Tord familiar to him, it was mixed with the scent of the Omega. The Alpha got up, as he was sitting down, and approached to smell the red-eyed one, the boy by inertia took a step back.

— What's wrong with you?-. the younger boy asked a little defensively.

— I'm sorry, it's just that you have a familiar scent mixed with yours, it's from an Alpha...-. Matt stopped sniffing the boy and tried to remember, the truth is that he was a bit clumsy at remembering certain things.

— Oh... I met Marion, orange with lemon, right?

— Wait... You met Marion, how come you saw her and I didn't?-. Said the Alpha looking around to see if he could find his friend, because they have known each other for years too.

— It was a coincidence Matt, a guy accidentally pushed me and I dropped some brochures, she saw it and helped me pick it up... I thought the smell had already passed, I didn't even touch her...-. The Omega remained thoughtful.

— What happens is that Marion's pheromones are destabilized, being a Major Alpha, they can have problems with those things, for example Tom can regulate his pheromones normally but she has to take some pills to do it, it's as if she was always expelling her pheromones with intention, if it wasn't for the drugs you would be a lot more soaked by her pheromones believe me haha.-. Matt grinned.

— God, she must have been fucked up before she was medicated... I can't imagine the fights she must have had with other Alphas.-. Said Tord putting himself in the girl's position.

— No shit, because she's not quiet like Tom, she was the type to get into fights with other Alphas, and not out of dominance but because she hated that they were shitty with Omegas and Betas, just like Tom, hahaha...ha.-. Just remembering the times he and Tom had to heal her and stop her made him tired.

Tord was about to say something but he watched as the rest of his friends arrived, as Tom approached he looked at the horned Omega and went over to sniff him, the red eyed one just let himself be sniffed, unlike with Matt, he didn't mind the bassist doing it, the younger one's cheeks coloured a little at the proximity of this one. The black-eyed one managed to identify the other smell.

— I met Marion.-. Tord smiled.

— Did you really? Wait, and how?-. The Alpha got nervous, maybe his friend had realised something about the younger boy and he .... "No stop, she's not a fortune teller either, don't be paranoid Thomas," he thought.

— She helped me pick up some papers that someone accidentally made me throw away.-. Said the younger boy simply.

— Ah well... Well, moving on, Pat and I watched as people started to enter the gym before we ran into Edd and Paul.

The boys started walking towards the venue, at a slow pace, they were talking, no one was really rushing them, after all, the show wasn't at the beginning of the party, the guests always they came out to give their show in the middle of the party, so that the latecomers would have a chance to see it.

Thomas stood next to Tord, looked him up and down, the Omega looked very handsome in the Alpha's eyes, he blushed a little but sobered up and commented.

— I'm sorry I smelled you like that, it's just that the scent was familiar and I didn't recognise it right away...It's not because you can't smell like another Alpha, it's okay to smell like one...-. Tom was embarrassed again. I'm sorry...

Tord looked him up and down too, the bassist looked very handsome, but that wasn't the point, he started laughing out loud, it hadn't even crossed his mind that the Alpha was coming over because he wanted to mark territory.

— Hahahaha, you're so cute justifying yourself...-. He grabbed his arm.-. You don't always have to justify everything you do, or at least not with me, it didn't bother me that... that you did it.-. Now it was the younger one who was embarrassed.

Thomas was more embarrassed, the atmosphere was tense, not to mention that the younger one was still holding the older one's arm. Their friends up ahead were obviously keeping an eye on the other two, they were gossipy and saw them getting closer and closer, so they decided again as a hive mind to leave them alone at the party for a while longer.

They arrived at the gym, as they entered there were coloured led lights everywhere, balloons, loud music, girls and guys dancing and others laughing loudly, a giant table with drinks and food, the guys didn't hesitate to go to the last mentioned section, a couple for alcohol and the others to eat.

— These sweets are good.-. Said Edd, he started to look around and pulled out an empty plastic jar and started to steal one of those sweets for later.

Tord saw the Beta's action, green eyes and red orbs met and Edd managed to see that the Omega was doing the same as him, they both started to laugh because they had the same idea of stealing food at the party.

The other four seeing this let out a few nasal chuckles and then continued chatting, Tom and Matt occasionally gave fleeting glances towards the other two who were still stealing food, one for the Omega and the other for the Beta.

After stealing as much as they could, they returned to their group and naturally joined in the conversation.

---------------------------

Hello, I'm here with your new episode served at the table (?)Question, would you like me to do an ask? If so, you want it drawn (like the other times I've done it in my other stories) or simply written as it is done in most fanfics, I'll read you.

Much love to you <3