17

Yoongi cocked an eyebrow as he heard his phone ring. Almost no on ever called him that he forgot what his ringing tone sounded like.

"Uh, minwoo can you take this order? I gotta take this real quick." Yoongi told and minwoo nodded and moved to the window to take the order while yoongi dragged his legs to the staff room.

"Hello?" He answered, not really familiar with who could ever be calling him.

He didn't really have friends nor family members. He dropped out of school and he isn't in touch with anyone but hoseok, but he knew he was at school right now. He has a few co workers at McDonald's but they all just mostly text when they need anything.

So he really wasn't sure who this could be.

It might just me a wrong number, because literally, who would call him?

Unless it's Jimin, and he highly doubted that.

"Yoongi?"

"Uh, yes? And who is this?" Yoongi asked, not familiar with the voice.

There were noises like moving or maybe running on the other dude, but it was so muffled that you could almost miss it.

"I'm taehyung. I took your number from jimin's phone. I was in a rush so I'm glad I didn't mess up the number."

Taehyung spoke fast, but yoongi caught all of it.

"Hey taehyung. Is everything fine?" He asked.

"Listen really quick before he catches me. Jimin has been extremely depressed and he is in the worst mood possible. He----- and--- a---- so---"

"Yo taehyung, hold up. The signal is trash!" Yoongi panicked once he heard jimin's name.

"----he---- hurt----self and it's s ok difficult to talk----- or get something out of him---- I really need you to help----. Shit I gotta go he's----- callng----"

And by that the call ended.

Yoongi was trying to figure out anything he'd heard but it was so hard to do so. He knew he had to talk with jimin though.

"Minwoo, you think you can cover up for my shift?"