𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀'𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

  𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 called for the maids to draw a bath for his wife

  𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 called for the maids to draw a bath for his wife. They had a little while to prepare for dinner so Rhaella wanted to take advantage of the peacefulness for a moment longer.

After Aemond had undone the laces of her dress she couldn't help the sigh of content that left her when she slowly sat in the warm water, as warm as the maesters would allow while she was still carrying. She moved forward so Aemond could slide in behind her. The water sloshed when he sat down, his arms wrapping around her, pulling her body to his.

Aemond kissed the bare skin of her shoulder while he rested his hands on her stomach, rubbing soothing circles across her skin. Rhaella sighed as she rested her head back against him.

It was only quiet for so long before Rhaella grew tired of the silence. "I wish we could stay here."

Aemond hummed softly as he nestled his nose against her hair, reaching for the cloth sitting on the table beside the bath, he dipped it in the water and began dragging the wash rag down her body. Rhaella watched as he took his time once he got down to her stomach. She smiled softly, Aemond had been entranced, hands barely leaving her when he had first felt the babe kick only a moon ago.

  "It won't be long now." Rhaella whispered, turning around in his arms so she could straddle his lap to the best of her ability. Aemonds lips quirked at the sight, watching his wife as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, fingers interlacing at the back of his neck.

  "The maester says I'm nearly six moons." The happiness that was exuberant in her voice made a smile appear on Aemonds face. He could feel the kicks from the babe against his stomach where Rhaellas stomach was pressing against him.

  "She seems to be already strong-willed like her mother." Aemond told Rhaella, tucking a strand of her silver hair behind her ear.

Rhaella raised a brow at his words, gently taking the cloth from him. "She?" She was confused given that most men wanted a boy to solidify that they had an heir but Aemond had always been one to surprise her.

Aemond pursed his lips, nodding ever so slightly. "Only a feeling."

The Princess only nodded taking one of his hands in her own. She twirled the rings on his fingers, the one with the dragon stood out most to her. More than likely because it had been a gift from her, made of Valyrian steel.

Worry still settled in her stomach, as it had since she found out about the dinner taking place when the sun went down. She hoped it would be peaceful for her grandsire's sake but the tension between the family had grown, and the petition all but solidified it.

"Promise me that you will behave tonight." Rhaella looked back up when he raised her chin to look back up at him. She felt as if she was scolding a child but she needed to know he wouldn't say or do anything to her brothers.