𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

 𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 not to bring attention to herself in the midst of the men watching her with judgment clouded eyes

𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 not to bring attention to herself in the midst of the men watching her with judgment clouded eyes. She had married Aemond Targaryen, the man who helped usurp the throne from her mother. By association, most of the men present couldn't find it in themselves to trust her. She was thought to be a spy sent by the Greens to collect information, to that she scoffed and stood tall but kept herself close to her siblings.

Daemon stood closely by, announcing her mother's arrival. "Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, First of her name, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men. Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm."

Rhaella bowed her head towards her mother, the same as everyone who stood in the room, tying her hands together in front of herself.

"Your Grace."

When Rhaenyra stepped forward her guards went to follow but with a side glance they halted in their movements allowing the Queen to carry ahead on her own.

"Wine, my Queen." Rhaena offered, causing Rhaenyra to halt. She took the cup from her graciously, smiling at the young girl. "Thank you, Rhaena." With that, she gestured for both Baela and Rhaena to join her at the table.

Rhaella could sense her mother's discomfort with all the eyes on her, she gently nodded her head at her mother who took a breath before speaking to Daemon. "What is our standing?"

"We have thirty knights, a hundred crossbowmen, and three hundred men at arms." Daemon accounted. "Dragonstone is relatively easy to defend, but as an instrument of conquest our army leaves a lot to be desired."

Lucerys felt beside him for his sister's hand, knowing that his older sister had been through a lot in the time she had been there. Rhaella squeezed his hand, smiling in acknowledgment.

"We have sent word to my loyal men in the City Watch. I'll have some support there, but I cannot speak to the numbers."

The maester nodded his head to Daemon, turning his attention to Rhaenyra. "We already have declarations from Celtigar and Staunton, Massesy, Darklyn, and Bar Emmon." At his words, Jacaerys left her side to place the pieces atop the table.

"My lady mother was an Arryn. The Vale will not turn cloak against their own kin." Rhaenyra spoke, Jace, placing the piece down.

"Riverrun was always a close friend to your father, Your Grace. With Prince Daemons' acquiescence, I've already sent ravens to Lord Grover." Rhaenyra held Daemon's gaze. Rhaella could feel her mother's annoyance towards Daemon.

Rhaenyra placed the top of her hands against the side of the table. "Lord Grover is fickle and easily swayed. He will need to be convinced of the strength of our position and that we will support him should it come to war."