𝐱𝐢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

  𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤, thought she knew how to deal with the pain that it brought her

𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤, thought she knew how to deal with the pain that it brought her. The feeling of her heart tightening so much in her chest she felt as if she couldn't breathe. Her fingers clenched the ropes connected to Daelys, the skin rubbed raw from her grip. The tears had dried from the wind slapping against her face.

The look in Aemonds eye was one she would never forget, the look of betrayal. She wished she could go back and everything would be fine, her mother would be Queen and she could be with Aemond, raising their child in the peacefulness of her mother's reign.

Though that was just a dream, a fairytale that made Rhaella squeeze her eyes shut in anger and sadness knowing it would never come true. The world was much too complicated for there ever to be complete peace and prosperity.

Her child would more than likely never know its father. The father who had betrayed her and her mother. The rightful heir to the throne. He had defended the man who had never done anything in his life to deserve his brother's loyalty or the Iron Throne.

The things he had done to her sent shivers down her spine every time she thought of it. She had trusted her husband and he had betrayed her. She had made the right decision in leaving, trying to force herself to keep flying ahead, the sight of Dragonstone coming into view, she wanted to turn around and go back to Aemond. But she couldn't, there was nothing left to go back to.

She sighed heavily when Daelys began to land as gently as he could beside Meleys, the dragons chuttering to one another as they lowered their heads so their riders could climb down from their places on their backs.

Daelys nudged Rhaella with his nose, making a purring noise against her before he lifted his head, wind from his wings stirring up the sand into the air as he took off, Meleys following shortly behind.

Rhaenys followed beside her granddaughter as they made their way towards the castle, the guard's heads lifting.

Rhaella nodded, back straightening ever so slightly. "I am here to see my mother, it is urgent."

One of the Kingsguard nodded to his side, his fellow guardsmen going ahead into the castle to request their presence for the Princesses. Ser Lorent was not gone but for only a short time before he returned, gesturing for Rhaella and Rhaenys to follow.

Rhaella kept her hands together in front of her as she slowly walked down the steps, her mother coming into her line of sight, Daemon watching curiously behind her.

"The Princesses Rhaella Velaryon and Rhaenys Targaryen." Ser Lorent announced as Rhaenyra smiled brightly at the sight of her daughter. Who looked not as sick as Alicent had made her out to be, urging her to return on dragon back as soon as she could.