Part 1

Chants of: "He got off! He got off!", were heard through out the kitchen of Grimmauld Place 1995. The mood was light, and everyone was happy.

As they settled down for dinner a loud bang was heard from the corridor. Sirius, Remus, and Mad-Eye immediately stood up and went to check, all the others stood in the door peeking over their shoulders. 6 people were in a dog pile. From the bottom all you could hear and see was flaming red hair and a few colorful curses. Then a strained female voice from the bottom of the pile exclaimed: "Everyone get off me! I mean, bloody hell, how much do you guys' weigh. Besides I want to throw my frying pan at James!" A Male voice replied: "I would if my darling twin sister would get her fat ass of me!" A new female voice interrupted: "Shut up Edward! Where is Lily?" The voice of a little redheaded girl on top of the pile called: "I am here!"

The entourage and especially Sirius and Remus looked taken aback. Still years after the incident the names James and Lily brought up bittersweet memories.

Moody couldn't hold himself back anymore and snapped: "Who are you? Who allowed you in here? Are you death eaters?" Those harsh words caused the little girl to jump, she fell of the pile harshly on her bum and she began sobbing. Her heart-breaking sobs made the teenagers and young adults untangle and the older redhead from the bottom rushed forward picking up the little girl. A man with blue hair stepped forward replying to Mad-Eye saying: "We are sorry to interrupt but my godbrother here snuck into my godfather's office and broke a time turner!" Remus stepped forward replying with a harsh: "And we are supposed to believe you!?" Another girl, with dirty blonde hair, replied: "Yup, I mean we are pretty much related to half of you standing there!" Molly ushered forward: "Leave them alone, Remus, Mad-Eye!" She turned to the kids with a warm smile and said: "Come in my dear children. I am Molly Weasley! Welcome!" The girls returned the smiles and followed her pulling the three boys with them. "How about we start with introductions?", Sirius asked. A boy that was a complete clone of James potter replied with a cheeky smile: "Sure, how about we start from oldest to youngest!" Sirius nodded. The young redheaded woman stepped forward handing young Lily to the blonde. 

"Hi, I guess. My name is Evangeline Frederique Potter! We are all coming from the year 2020 and I am 23. I am the oldest Potter and was in Slytherin!"