Part 4

Ron nodded not knowing how to process this information. Ayra smirked she found it funny how her uncle had reacted. While Ron was in this own world not sure if he should be happy that his future wife seemed absolutely lovely, or should he be absolutely terrified that he married a Slytherin. Evie grinned at her god sister but was to excited to annoy her younger brother.

"Jaaames!", Evie sung. James groaned and looked like he wanted to bang his head against the wall. "If it embarrasses you, someone else can introduce them", Hermione said. "Merlin's Underpants! I would never be embarrassed, but they are just teasing me for being very in love with my girlfriend", He said. Hermione raised his eyebrows at him, James shrugged at the look he got from his aunt. He decided to quickly tell his aunt about her kids before she found out that he was dating her oldest daughter.

"Well then, you have five kids. McKenzie, Scorpius, Mason, Olivia and Evanna. Kenzie is the oldest she is fifteen, so is Scorpius but he is eight minutes younger than Kenzie. Mason is twelve. Olivia is five and the current baby of the family, Evanna, is one and a half", James revealed. "What do you mean with 'current'?", Harry asks. "Well, most of us where sure Olivia was going to be the last Baby of you and your husband, buuuuuuuuuut nope! You love all your kids equally though and are an amazing mum, Aunt Mia!", James answered his father and his aunt at the same time.

"What do my babies look like?", Hermione asked. "Well McKenzie has long, curly, honey blonde hair and big blue eyes. She has plump, pink lips and alabaster skin. She is a Slytherin but has the heart of a lion. She is a Straight O student but does like to prank sometimes. Kenzie, just like Scorp are so much like their father. Kenzie only from the looks though she is so much like her mum and so much like her paternal grandmother. She is like the carbon copy of her paternal grandmother just that her hair is a tad bit curlier. Scorpius has alabaster skin too, grey eyes and bleach blonde hair. He is one of my best bros. He is literally his father's carbon copy in literally almost everything. He is Slytherin too. He is such a softie for his siblings and mom its literally family goals. Mason has grey eyes and your brown hair. He has freckles and straight hair. He is a Gryffindor and super funny. He is my man. Then there is Olivia she is usually only called Livi. She is so sweet and is so smart for a five-year-old and loves to read at five. It is so cute to watch her read the "Pirates love Underpants" book and be so proud that she read it without help. She has dark brown, straight hair and big brown eyes. Last is Evanna. Eva is two and she is a real cutie. She has white, blonde hair and gey eyes. She is so bubbly and sweet."

Hermione smiled at the thought of her kids. Ginny smiled at her best friend. She was so grateful for their friendship and was very happy that her best friend was happy.

Sirius looked at kneaded his hands in thinking hard. I could all be a coincidence, but Scorpius was a traditional black family name since it was a star constellation. Three of Hermione's kids were blonde, two of Hermione's kids had grey eyes and one blue. It was only a theory but there was a small possibility that Draco Lucius Malfoy was the father of Hermione Jean Grangers kids. James looked at his names sake knowing that he was seeming to figure who Kenzie and Co's father was. Molly heard that one of Hermione's kids seemed to date her grandbaby. "James?", she spoke up. James looked at his grandmother with a different kind of love and answered her smiling softly, "Yes Nana?" "tell me are you dating Hermione's oldest? McKenzie? Am I right?" James looked down smiled and looked up again blushing slightly, "Yeah I am. We have been dating for almost a year!" Hermione smiled at him but when she spoke her voice was ice cold, "You better not break my baby girls heart young man or else we are going to have a big problem!" James eyes widened in fright and nodded not wanting to upset his aunt.

Sirius wanted to know if he was correct and asked impatiently, "Who are Hermione's kids parents?"

"I don't think that is necessary!", Teddy said trying to avoid the topic. Hermione looked confused, "No, I really want to know! I think I have a right to know. They are my future kids it's not like their dad is going to be a death eater or something right?!" "Haha, yeah!", Ayra fake laughed looking at Evie with a look in her eyes that clearly said 'What the f are we going to do!?'. Evie threw her a look back that clearly said 'I have no f***ing plan! '. "Tell me!", Hermione was getting impatient too.

Al decided he was going to answer and he said, "Well , it's ..."