Part 3

The Weasley boys roared in rage. Glaring atHarry and ready to attack him, Ginny looked incredibly uncomfortable her facelooked as white as a cheesecake and Harrys skin glowed in the red of Ginny'shair. Molly and Arthur were incredibly happy to have Harry as a son in law.Sirius laughed and gave Harry a good pat on his shoulder. "Boys, calm down!Harry is better than a stranger is he?," Molly asked her sons and grumblingthey agreed. Excitedly Molly turned back to her future grandkids and asked:"Are there any more grandkids I have?" James gave his grandma a warm smile andtold her:" Yeah there are Nana. Let's go from oldest to youngest. Uncle Bill,you have three kids with Fleur Delacour. Their names are Victoire Appoline, shewas a Ravenclaw and is twenty. She has this gorgeous long white blond hair andbig blue eyes. Then there is Dominique Gabriel, she was a Gryffindor and justgraduated. She has middle length red hair. Then there is Louis William he is twelveand a Ravenclaw. He looks like a male version of Victoire but with darkerblonde hair." Bill turned fire red and looked at the floor, Fred and Georgesnickered at bills face and started whispering about how he looked like atomato. Bill looked up and asked with his voice shaking: "Am I a good father?"Albus smiled at him and said: "If Vic, Domi and Louis were here they would tellyou, you are the best?" Bill smiled gratefully at the boy. "OK let's continue!,"Ayra spoke: "Charlie didn't have any kids and is still married to his dragonsbut he is a super fun uncle to the others- ""He is your uncle too Ayra! You arefamily never forget that!," Evangeline cut in. Ayra gave her a smile thatlooked so bittersweet. "Let's continue!," she said swallowing the tears thatwere welling up: "Percy had two daughters. Please let me continue before yousay something. His oldest daughter Molly Audrey is sixteen. She is a lot likeher mom Audrey. Percy and Audrey met at the ministry. Molly is good at schooland a Gryffindor, but she always does her best to loosen up and have fun. Shehas shoulder length Red hair and brown Eyes with freckles. Her little Sister Lucy Annabelle is fifteenand also a Gryffindor, even though Lucy and Molly are not far apart in Age lucylooks up to Molly and is her biggest fan. Lucy is way more like her dad thoughand is really focused on her schoolwork. Lucy has Auburn hair and Blue Eyes. Oh,and by the way Molly was named after you Molly, as an apology for leaving youguys." Molly cried silently in her husband's shoulder while he held her close.The Weasley siblings looked kind of unhappy about this news and didn't sayanything. Hermione spoke up feeling a bit shy which wasn't really herself:"umm, it is really not the right moment but, ummm, could you later tell memaybe who I ended up with. Just at the end when the Weasleys are done!" "Sure!I am very sure James would love to do that," Evangeline grinned and nudgedJames. James looked down smiling and nodded, while his siblings and Godsiblings where quietly laughing their arse off.

 Hermione looked confused but gave James a quick thankful smile. "OK we will come back to that later! Let's continue, George you had a set of twins with Angelina Johns- ", Teddy said. "Wait what, my girlfriend!," Fred interrupted. "Sorry Bro! She probably realized who the better twin was!," George grinned. "-on, "Teddy continued "You guys had two kids. 15-year-old Frederick Lee, he is really close with James. He loves to prank and is a lot like you, George! He has tan skin and brown eyes and curly brown hair, just like his little sister just that she has long curly hair. His little sister Roxanne Katie is fourteen, she is so much like her mom. She is a chaser; she is really talented. She is really mature for her age as well; people always think she is the older one." George and Fred smiled at each other, and Fred gave George a good pat on the back.

"To you Uncle Ron. You married Astoria Greengrass, she is a Slytherin in Moms year, she is so kind and lovely. You had two kids. Rose Anne and Hugo Arthur. Rose is fifteen and is a Gryffindor, but she literally bunks over in the Slytherin Girl dormitory of the Golden Marauder girls in Slytherin. She has really pretty long red hair and big blue eyes. She looks a lot like you, but her Character is all Aunt Tori. Hugo is twelve and a Gryffindor. He is quite shy a lot like his mum, he has your appetite though Uncle Ron. He really likes to play wizards chess and likes to be in nature. He has short, red hair and brown eyes.," Evie said.