Part 5

BAM

George looked up, "What was that?" "Constant Vigilance!," Mad Eye screamed. With that the order and the kids of the future rushed out of the door. On the floor were two teenagers, both with blonde hair. One of them with platinum blonde hair and the other with long curly honey blonde curls. "Princess?," James asked clearly in shock. "Jamie!," one of the teens, with honey blonde hair, blue eyes and plump pink lips untangled herself from the guy with the platinum blonde hair. The girl, which was currently identified as princess, jumped up, and jumped into James arms hugging him tightly and kissing him. James wrapped his arms around the girl and kissed her back with equal force. Molly started squealing. James and the girl broke apart looking at Molly. James looked annoyed while the girl looked at Molly warmly still tightly in James' arms. Ginny grinned at Hermione and looked back at the teenagers and asked, "I take it you are McKenzie?" McKenzie nodded and then looked at the boy on the floor that was still groaning, she started laughing but released from the embrace and helped the boy from the floor. As soon as the boy stood Ron gasped and glared at the boy, "What is a Malfoy doing here? We don't need Daddys boy Ferrets here?" McKenzie glared at Rom and took a step forward, "What did you say about my twin brother!? Look I don't care who you are right now because you are not my godfather from the future who would never talk about my dad or my twin brother that way, you want to know why because you and dad are super close and because you have know Scorp his whole goddamn life long so SHUT UP!" Ron stared at the teenage girl with his mouth agape. Hermione stared at the girl and realized, "H-H-Hold up that means that M-M-Malfoy is the father of my kids and my husband?" McKenzie turned to Hermione and nodded slowly. "No! No! You're lying. I would never fall for that ferret. I hate him! he ruins my school years over and over again. You are just pranking me!" McKenzie was shaking lightly, and James picked her up a bit and gave her to Scorpius who hugged her tightly, whispering reassuring words in her ear. Hermione stared at her daughter her regret coming back up. Maybe she shouldn't have been so harsh with her words. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to burst out like that. I am sure that Mal- Draco is a lovely husband and father in the future!" McKenzie pulled back from the hug and turned to her Mom smiling, "Don't apologize! I hear it in school very often, but it still hurts! You still have a lot of opinions but believe me you and dad you are the most in love people I know. You have been married for 16 years and have five kids! Do you want our full names because I am pretty sure that Jamie only introduced us with our first names?" "Yeah!", Hermione smiled still ashamed. "But!," she spoke up again, "Could we get Kreacher to get Draco because he deserves to know too!" McKenzie smiled and Scorpius squeezed her arm. Scorpius raised his voice and called, "Kreacher!" The elf came and looked at Scorpius, "Yes, Sir?" "Do me a favour and get Draco Malfoy from Malfoy manor please?" "Of course, Be right back sir!" Kreacher disappeared with a pop and came back a few minutes late with Draco Malfoy. "Why the bloody hell am I here?," he asked rudely when he saw the order and the teens he knew from school as well as other teenager and a kid that had similarities with other people in the room. Hermione spoke up, "Well those kids are from the future.," She pointed at a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes and boy with teal hair and brown eyes, "Those are Ayra Andromeda and Edward Remus, only called Teddy, they are the kids of Professor Lupin and Tonks!" She then pointed at 4 kids two redheads and two brunettes. The brunettes looked similar to James Potter and Harry Potter and the girls looked like Lily Potter and a young mix of Ginny Weasley, Molly Weasley and Lily Potter, "They are Harry and Ginny's kids Evangeline Frederique, James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna!" She then slowly pointed at a boy and girl, the girl looking extremely similar to the young version of his mother and the boy looked extremely similar to himself. "Those are our kids McKenzie and Scorpius!" Draco snorted, "I am really glad that there are only two not more!" The girl, McKenzie, spoke up, "Funnily enough we have three more siblings. Mason, Olivia and Evanna! All of our full names are McKenzie Maylynn, Scorpius Hyperion, Mason Lucius, Olivia Sophia and Evanna Narcissa!" Hermione smiled lovingly, "They have really nice names!" Draco looked at her in shock, "Why would you say that two of our hypothetical kids are named after my parents!" "So? I bet they are the most amazing kids someone could have!," Hermione countered. Draco just raised his eyebrows and then turned to look at his kids, "How old are you and your siblings?" Scorpius looked at his sister and then back at his father, "Well me and McKenzie are twins and both fifteen, but she is the older one. Mason is twelve, Olivia is five and Evanna is one and a half!" "Sounds fun, I guess nice big family?," Draco asked uncomfortably. "Yeah it is totally the best, especially Christmas. When Nana and Gramps are there!" Draco smiled slightly at his daughter being so enthusiastic and was about to hug her when a loud ring interrupted the act between the future father and his two future kids.