New Roommate

Y/n pov

Enid squealed as her new roommate enter the door. She was definitely something, dressed in black from head to toe with a black expression on her face, had she a funeral to attend?

"Hi I'm your new roomie Enid!" she said as she stuck out her hand waiting for any sort of response from the mysterious girl.
Instead she received a cold and uncomfortable look from the girl then an answer in a firm monotone voice "I'm Wednesday."

Enid the said "This is Y/n" I simply waved from Enids bed knowing Wednesday isn't much of a talker so there was no point in saying anything.

As expected Wednesday ignored the gesture and walked to her side of the room unpacking her luggage, her clothes were black and white and so were the items she brought here.

"So" Enid said trying to start a conversation " I heard you almost killed a guy from your old school" "I did what had to be done and almost succeeded"
Wednesday answered again not showing any emotion whatsoever.

Enid was frightened but not by what she said surprisingly it was the time that scared her "I'm gonna be late on my date with Ajax, ill see you later y/n"

I sat there unsure on what to do should I leave or help Wednesday out "need help with anything?" I asked "No" she responded curtly.
I nodded slowly taking out my phone but heard her voice again "Actually there'd one thing you can help me with" Wednesday said "What's that?" I responded curiously unsure about what she had in mind.
"The fastest way out of here" she replied
"Not possible students like you have tried many things none of them succeeded except for a simple scolding" I replied,
She slightly nodded.

After our brief discussion she pulled out her typewriter and started writing what looked like a novel "what you writing about?" I asked. "My plan on killing you if you ask another question" she snapped back her eyes glued to the page. "Jeez, I never thought anyone would go that far to get kicked out of a school" I replied shocked.
"You'd be surprised by all the ways I slowly torture people using my favourite a blunt knife theyre cries and whines are like music to my ears" she muttered "Why don't you tell me more I've got all day" I said. She rose her eyebrows in confusion the only sort of emotion Ive seen her show, she ripped her eyes from the page, "you're not scared? Most people have terror writen all over their face and tell me I need a therapist." She replied
"Well I don't, I find it fascinating why don't you tell me more" I grinned.
Her expression softened as she begann telling me every detail of her latest murder.