Cara Mia

No ones pov

It was the night of the Rave'N
You attended the dance with your girlfriend Wednesday of course.

The theme of the dance was "climate crisis meets extinction event, but in a fun way" in Enids' words anyway.

You wore a y/c
You were unexpectedly excited about the dance, you hated the Rave'N and didn't attend it any previous year due to having no one to bring, but now you had Wednesday to drag along with you.

Wednesday was hesitant at first but she knew it would make you happy so she agreed.

You waited outside the room it was set in, your shoulder was leaning against a pillar and after about 2 minutes hands snaked loosely around your waist from behind you, you slightly jumped, Wednesday held you now tighter in her grasp due to your sudden movement, you swiftly turned around to face her, "Wednesday!" You said raising your voice and furrowing your eyebrows.

You had now realised how close your faces were your angry expression dropped as you leaned in, Wednesday immediately unwrapped her arms around you and intertwined your hands together and she pulled you towards the door to the party.

"Come on let's get this over with," Wednesday said with a stern voice as you both entered the room.

Everyone was either dancing or drinking, you felt thirsty so you made your way over to the drinks and let go of Wednesday's hand.

As you poured your drink into your red cup, Wednesday frightened you again by wrapping her arms around your waist from behind almost causing you to spill your drink all over yourself, you set down your drink and sighed.

"Wednesday! this is the second tim-"
You were cut off by a gentle but short kiss on the side of your neck then another one placed on your cheek "Shhhh Cara mia, let's go dance" she whispered in your ear as a slow song played.

You were surprised, your face flushed red, you had never seen this side of Wednesday before but you weren't complaining. "Looks like you've got a sweet side after all," you said "Don't get used to it" she snapped back letting go of your waist and wrapping her arms around your neck, you placed your hands on her waist.

You both swayed from side to side, staring lovingly into each other's eyes, both feeling so lost in the moment that it felt like you two were all alone in this big room.

Wednesday slowly leaned in moving her hands from your neck to the sides of your face, pulling you into a long passionate kiss.