You'll Never Feel (Pt.2)

"Uncle Fester! Uncle Fester!" Wednesday yelled out struggling to carry your lifeless body to Eugene's "hive."

The wooden door swung open with a creak Uncle Fester revealed himself "kid could you please keep it down I told you my situati-, Oh god what happened to her?"

"Help her please, I can't lose her" Wednesday desperately cried out.

"Step aside," Fester said rubbing his hands together creating an electric static.

___________________________________

After 3 failed attempts, Wednesday began to grow hopeless "try again Please!" She yelled hitting the wooden table you lay on.

"I'm sorry kid, she's gone," he said in disappointment.

"One more time please" Wednesday desperately begged.

He nodded and tried once again for the final time, he repeated the process of what he did those 3 other times. This time it.......worked.

You slowly opened her eyes meeting Wednesdays, Wednesday smiled showing her pearly white teeth, that alone could have sent you back into her previous state.

After a short period of time a wave of pain washed over your face, Wednesday's smile dropped immediately.

"My....stomach" y/n mumbled as she wrapped her arms around her legs into a ball to 'relieve' the pain.

Wednesday grabbed a cloth thrown in the corner of the room and held it down on your stomach to slow down the bleeding.

You groaned "why... have you brought me back?"

Wednesday frowned "why would I not y/n, guilt would follow me, if I knew I could of done something to help you, I might not show it but I care for you I really do."

You softly smiled "does that mean you may have some sort of feelings towards me?"

"Maybe but let's take it slow alright, First we've got to take care of you" Wednesday replied hiding her grin.
_________________________________