Peppers- Lana Del Rey (Abby)

Please listen to the song if you haven't it's so good.

After being on patrol all day there was only one thing running through Abby's mind.....you.
Your touch, your voice the list could go on but who has time for that, she walked down endless rows of doors before reaching yours.

You happily greeted her, glad that she wasn't hurt as there were no cuts present on her face or arms, you pulled her inside lopping your arm in hers, sitting her down on the edge of your bed.

You smirked placing both your hands on Abbys knees slightly spreading them, and proceeding to sit between them, your arms now wrapped around her neck, her eyes widened then almost immediately softened, she had been waiting for this all day that's all she ever thought of you.

But you didn't have that idea in mind, you wanted to tease her for making you wait so long, sure you were aware that the reason the patrol took so long wasn't her fault, but whatever.

Your hands dropped to her braid, Abbys expression changed to confusion, slightly raising an eyebrow, 🤨
You tugged off her bobbin throwing it elsewhere, Abbys eyes followed the falling bobbin meanwhile you hopped off from between her legs to behind her, untangling her criss crossed hair, letting her curls drop.

With that you giggled and ran off to the bathroom locking the door, Abby sat there confused as ever wondering what just happened, you both had completely different ideas in mind.....