Paradise

As you lay on the meadow, the gentle rustle of the grass around you filled your ears, causing you to close your eyes and become engrossed in the sounds of the environment—the quiet song of the birds, the bees swarming from plant to plant.

You spread your legs and arms out in a meadow as the sun shone, feeling the earth beneath you as your arms glided across the smooth, warm breeze created by the wind and the sun.

Your focus was drawn to a recognizable voice, "Y/n?" Unsure, she inquired.
"What are you doing here, Jenna?" Every previous thought vanished, your eyes sprung open. Your attention was on Jenna.

"Why are you here when you have so much to live for?" You confusedly asked her.

"Oh y/n it's really you," she said pulling you into her embrace. "I couldn't do it anymore, life without you was so empty and felt pointless, it was hard to do anything without you around, after the accident I couldn't forgive myself I never should've yelled at you, and never should have complained about you were always so kind to me you never did anything to upset me, I'm so terribly sorry y/n" she wept out tears were streaming down your neck as she sobbed.

"I know you never meant to hurt me, nor for this to happen, none of this was your fault, I should've been more careful on the road," you said slightly laughing.

"But Jenna why on earth would you do this to yourself, why couldn't you move on and  continue your life without me as it had been previously."

"Because there was no life before you, it was empty and dull, you were the sun that I needed and loved, and now we're in paradise together for eternity" she smiled as she gazed into your teary eyes.

You cupped her face and pulled her in smashing your lips together, she instantly kissed back she ached for you it had been too long.

The thought of not being able to tell her how proud you are of her, how much you love her, and not being able to express your love for her made you miss her terribly. You wanted to see how she was doing before, but for some reason, you couldn't bring yourself to do so.

But now you could fulfil the desires that your heart desperately ached for..................