Death Glare

Y/ns eyes were mesmerising it lured everyone in like a siren's song they were extremely powerful, stare into them for too long your eyes would begin to sting and eventually would blind you.

Y/ns eyes couldn't do this before, but when she fell in love with a certain pair of mysterious brown eyes that's when it all happened, Wednesday loved the fact it hurt others to stare at her especially since her eyes lured people in. Only she should have the right to stare into her girlfriend's eyes for however long she desired.

Y/n loved the fact that Wednesday would kill for her it made her adore Wednesday even more than before if it was possible.

Once Wednesday heard two students talk shit about you two, she made sure they never spoke about you two again or at all really their voices were destroyed all thanks to Wednesday.

Y/n once caught someone staring at Wednesday for a lengthy amount of time during class, she had no option other than to glare at them hoping they'd notice her death glare, and to her liking, they did causing them unable to pull away from the eye contact.

Eventually, their eyes became watery and their tears were red along with their eyes until their eyes were nothing but a puddle of blood dripping out their eye sockets, a scream then left their lips, causing y/n to smirk and look away knowing her job was done.

Wednesday immediately turned towards the direction of the scream, her eyes widened at the sight then softening already knowing who had done it, she turned to Y/n smiling then pulling her in for a short sweet but passionate kiss, Y/n blushed at her girlfriend's actions, kissing her back before pulling away, leaning her head against hers, gazing into the one pair of eyes she'd never hurt..........