2

Chapter 2 Guard

When Tang Xin arrived at the designated place, he didn't see Daddy Cheap, only the butler was there.

The butler slightly bent his knees and smiled kindly, "Miss Eight, let me introduce you to the collection process. Before you leave home, you can receive goods with a total value of no more than 50,000 credits in the warehouse. The goods are calculated according to the market price. It's up to you. In addition, you can choose a subordinate trained by the Tang family as a guard, sign a contract, and leave with you." The degree of

freedom is quite high. Tang Xin thought for a while, "Where will I be sent? What will I do there?" A

strange look flashed in the housekeeper's eyes. He has stayed in the Tang family for more than 30 years and has received many people, but not many people can ask this question before making a selection.

Most people rushed to the warehouse excitedly, always spending credits to pick out their favorite things.

Choose according to hobbies, and the consideration is not so comprehensive. I didn't think there was anything wrong when I chose it, but when I left the Tang family and got into trouble, most of them started to regret that I wasted credit points on useless things before.

The most exaggerated one he has ever met, he bought all the credits for antique vases, golden nanmu chairs and other luxury items. When I got to the store, I saw it was empty and there was no food. I was completely dumbfounded. In order to realize as soon as possible, luxury goods can only be sold at a low price. After tossing back and forth, the resources directly shrank by one-third.

A small number of people ask about the situation first, and have a rough plan in mind. Then according to the plan, targeted selection of resources to form a system.

You know, those who can do this detail generally do well.

The housekeeper's expression became more respectful, "The Tang family has properties on many planets, you can choose one to go to. You will get a shop on that planet. As for how to run the shop and what kind of business it will be, it is entirely up to you."

Tang Xin decided immediately , "Take me to the warehouse to have a look."

Tang Xin followed the butler and watched as he handed a badge to the guard, and the guard let him go after seeing the badge.

As soon as he entered the warehouse, Tang Xin couldn't help but be speechless. The warehouse is so big that you can't see the side at a glance. Things are divided into areas according to categories, neatly arranged on the shelves, and each area is managed by a dedicated person.

Tang Xin didn't care about anything else, and went straight to the herb area. After seeing the familiar herb, she was relieved - it looked exactly like the herb in her world, although the name of the herb was different.

For further confirmation, she picked up a Baiwei plant and deliberately asked the middle-aged man in charge, "This flower is so beautiful, what is it used for?"

Herbs are different from others, and only those who have some knowledge of medicinal materials can work.

The middle-aged man said cheerfully, "Miss Eight, this is not an ordinary flower, but a medicinal herb. Its rhizome not only clears away heat and dissipates swelling, but also treats sores, carbuncles and poisonous snake bites full of blood heat and poison. A common antidote."

Tang Xin finally felt relieved, the medicinal herb had exactly the same effect as she remembered. Although she has a medical background, it is easy to learn again, but it is best to use the knowledge in her head directly.