51-60

Chapter 51 Potion Auction (Part 2)

The auction house fell into deathly silence.

Everyone's face was flushed, and their mouths were half-opened, staring at the letters on the tester, unable to hide their excitement.

Suddenly, one person yelled, "Aren't there two bottles of potions in total? The seller originally tried to sell the bottle."

The rest of the people came back to their senses and echoed, "Yes, put the other bottle up for auction! "

It makes sense for the person in charge of the auction house to think about it. Just pretend that Zhou Liya paid for the test drug and put another bottle of the drug up for auction.

As a result, I touched the box, and when I saw it, I was dumbfounded.

"Where is the person? Where did he go?"

When he asked the nearby employees, one of them was puzzled, "Mr. Zhao just took a suitcase and left with his subordinates." The

person in charge looked at the sky speechlessly, and told the host through the earphone People, "The seller ran away."

"..." The cheongsam girl deeply felt how difficult it is to work and earn a salary.

There were more accidents in one night than she usually encountered in a month.

The cheongsam girl made up her mind and smiled, "It's a pity that the seller is in a hurry and has to go back first. However, he has reached an agreement with this auction house, and all gene purification agents will be sold in this auction house. You can continue to follow up." Pay attention to the news of the auction house." The

cheongsam girl thought she would be abused, but she saw many people shut the windows without saying a word.

She didn't react at first, until she heard someone's voice, she didn't wake up.

"Aren't you stupid to wait here? You can't find the right owner at the auction house, go to the Tangmen to find it directly! You can run away from people, but not from the temple." The

cheongsam girl looked at the boxes that were more than half empty in an instant, half glad and half happy He said with emotion, "Tangmen is going to be popular."

Zhao Min asked the photographer while walking on the road, "Is there any technology that can change the video image?"

The photographer hurriedly replied respectfully, "You can put the video on the light curtain to modify it."

Zhao Min continued to ask, "Is the modification large? Will it be discovered? Can you just make a video yourself?" The

photographer was slightly stunned , hesitated for a while, "Should...it's okay. It's not a problem to deceive ordinary people."

Zhao Min cried in his heart. The problem is that he is not trying to deceive ordinary people!

Although everyone saw the efficacy of the purifying agent, the auction was considered a failure in terms of the auction price alone.

Zhao Min felt that this matter would damage his glorious image of being wise and capable, and he didn't want the genius doctor to know about it, wondering if he could find a way to cover it up.

He intends to divert part of the usual sales into the auction price, and then ask someone to recreate a successful auction video, which is completely different from the reality!

Zhao Min once considered whether to put his share of the potion up for auction.

But after thinking about it, he dismissed the idea.