41-50

Chapter 41

"The visitor is a guest, how do you compare? Listen to you." Yun Gui asked in a deep voice.

"Whatever, I'll do." Tang Xin said casually. Anyway, no matter what the competition is, the opponent loses.

Yun Gui was sullen, obviously annoyed by Tang Xin's attitude, "Since this is the case, then I won't be polite. There will be a total of three matches, two out of three. In order to make medicines, two people make medicines at the same time to see whose medicine works better. In the second round, each make a medicine, and the other party will analyze it. The person who analyzes it more accurately wins."

"As for the third round," Yun Gui paused Stop, think for a moment, and then said, "We'll talk about it after the first two games."

If the opponent loses two games in a row, there's no need to continue the competition.

"Yes." Tang Xin readily agreed.

After obtaining Yuntian's consent, the two moved to another location and competed in Yungui's special studio.

Yun Gui was about to draw lots, but Tang Xin lazily said, "Don't bother, just compare your best one."

Yun Gui was slightly stunned. The competition can't be fake, and the underhand sees the truth, why is the opponent still giving in at this time? Didn't she know that if she lost the game, she would be kicked out of Yun's house?

Could it be that the other party has real skills and isn't just pretending?

Thoughts were rolling in Yungui's heart, and he said lightly, "I'm best at making scar removal cream, I guess it's better than this." Yun Tian frowned slightly, "Aunt Gui

, isn't it suitable?"

Scab remover is the best.

"Miss Tang must have excellent medical skills and know everything, so I don't think she will take it to heart." Yun Gui said half teasingly, half ironically. Tang Xin showed her approval, "I hid so deeply that I was noticed

by you. You have a good eye. You deserve to be Master Yungui."

Awkward.

However, this kind of response does not require any skills, as long as the skin is thick enough.

Yan Hao, Yun Tian, ​​and Su Bo stood on the sidelines and watched the battle.

At this moment, Yan Hao clenched his fist with his right hand, and gently put it on his mouth to hide his smile.

He could see clearly that Master Yungui didn't believe in his master's medical skills, and made sarcastic remarks on purpose, but the master didn't care, took the ridicule as a compliment, and accepted it unceremoniously.

Probably because, the master felt from the bottom of his heart that the other party was telling the truth.

The game officially begins.

Yungui took the lead in picking out a few materials. She was determined to take down her opponent, without any ambiguity.

While choosing, she said, "There are commonly used medicinal materials here. If there is anything missing, you can ask, and I will send someone to get it."

Because she had the idea of ​​surprising her opponent, every movement of her was extremely gentle, One operation is extraordinarily detailed.

Whether it is the amount of materials used or the degree of heat, everything is in the best condition.