3

Chapter 3 Negotiation

While making preparations, Tang Xin took the opportunity to ask the housekeeper, and learned that the guards were all orphans who were homeless for various reasons. They were taken in by the Tang family since childhood, trained as warriors with good genes, and sent to run shops with good brains.

At the beginning of their admission, the Tang family signed a fifty-year work contract with them. If he dared to betray the Tang family, no matter which planet he fled to, he would be chased and killed by the Tang family, and his fate would be very tragic. Ever since they agreed to stay in the Tang family, they were destined to shed blood and sweat for the Tang family in this life.

After the children of the Tang family choose someone to be the guard, they will arrange to transfer the lottery. From the original allegiance to the Tang family, to allegiance to individuals. Fifty years is very rare, it is equivalent to a lifetime contract.

The housekeeper was ready to re-sign the contract, but hesitated for a while, "Does Miss Eight need to think about it again?"

Tang Xin replied with actions without hesitation, and quickly wrote her name on the contract.

Seeing that the matter was a foregone conclusion, the housekeeper stopped talking and mentioned another matter, "Where is the warehouse?"

"I will go at night. I have been busy for a long time and now I am tired. I want to go back to the room to rest. I will ask you to pick something later." Then, Tang Xin turned and left.

Yan Hao followed silently.

The butler looked at Tang Xin's leaving back and smiled wryly.

Tang Xin didn't stop all the way, and walked straight to her room quickly, looking impatient.

Yan Hao's face was serious, he clenched his fists, and inexplicably thought of a word in his mind, anxious...

After entering the room, Tang Xin sat on a chair and signaled to Yan Hao, "Close the door."

Yan Hao took care and closed the door , It's not tight. In case of any situation, it is very suitable to rush out.

Tang Xin poured herself a cup of tea, and while drinking, she thought about how to speak. When she looked up, Yan Hao was standing by the door, surprised, "Why are you standing so far away?"

Yan Hao said coldly, "Avoid suspicion.

" It's just the two of us here, so why avoid suspicion." Tang Xin wondered.

It is because only two people are in danger. Yan Hao stood stubbornly in place.

"Forget it, forget it." Tang Xin didn't bother to talk about this topic. She was in a hurry to go back to the house because she had business to do. "I won't play tricks anymore. Open the skylight and tell the truth. I know your secret. Let's make a deal. After leaving the Tang family , you take good care of my safety, don't make any mistakes, I will release you early."

"I don't understand what Miss means." Yan Hao's expression remained unchanged.

"Huaixiang, Pinellia, Yaocao..." Tang Xin reported the names of seven or eight kinds of medicines in one breath, and asked with a smile, "Do you understand now?"

Finally, a crack appeared on Yan Hao's icy face.

Tang Xin took a sip of tea. Although the smell of medicine on Yan Hao's body was faint, it couldn't escape her nose. If it weren't for the different names of medicines in the two worlds, she could have reported all the names of eighteen medicines in the prescription. There are several kinds of things that I said, I just met them in the warehouse, and I know the new name. For the rest, she only knows the names of the previous worlds.