31-40

Chapter 31 Auction (Part 2)

"First time with 8,000 credits, second time with 8,000 credits, deal!" Yun Jiaqi dropped the hammer, confirming that the deal was established.

He gave the ointment to the girl in Tang suit to take away after the auction. Someone will pay for it.

So far, no one has bought a treasure at the Yun Family Auction, but left without paying. Because no one wants to know what the consequences of running away without paying.

"The Yun family is very good, and the first product they choose is good. If it is popular, it means that the price can be doubled. If the price is low, it means that it will not cost a lot of money and affect the selling price of the next baby. At the same time, it can borrow the first The scramble to mobilize the atmosphere at the meeting, I haven't participated in such a high-end auction for a long time." Tang Xin said with emotion.

Regular customers like her who often participate in auctions can tell the quality of the auction just by looking at the auction order of the treasures.

Every sorting is particular. A good sorting can increase the turnover sharply, and both the auction organizer and the supplier will benefit at the same time; a bad sorting will make the turnover drop sharply, and the psychological price of the provider has not been reached. Who will be in the future? Still coming?

"The young master of the Qi family has made a move." Yan Hao reminded.

Next, Tang Xin and Qi Huan "happily" played together.

Whenever Qi Huan really wanted something, Tang Xin would bid along the way, waiting for the right price before stopping. If Qi Huan was deliberately confusing and wanted to cheat people, Tang Xin would stop after bidding once or twice, and Qi Huan would cheat himself instead.

At first, Lan Yin thought that the genius doctor really wanted to buy it, so he specially helped to bid for it. After two or three times, he saw that she was deliberately cheating Qi Huan, so he had no choice but to give up.

There was no other reason, the genius doctor played around with Qi Huan, there was no need for him to intervene.

Qi Huan was going crazy.

The woman next to him was like a roundworm in his stomach, seeing through his tricks every time. Seven or eight times in the confrontation, he was the one who lost every time, and the opponent never lost.

Losing or losing, Qi Huan began to lose his composure again, and really wanted to talk to her with his fists.

Suddenly a palm fell on his shoulder, Qi Huan turned his head to see that it was Wang Feng, "Forget it, don't get too angry."

Xu Jiahui was even more anxious, Qi Huan spent money like water, and she still wanted to buy scar cream.

"Young Master Qi, the scar removal cream has not been photographed yet, and the funds are relatively tight, so please wait before filming." Feeling anxious, her tone was not very good.

"I know, I know." Qi Huan replied impatiently.

On the other side, Tang Xin watched Qi Huan suffer a few times, caught a glimpse of his ugly face, almost cursed, and laughed even more cheerfully. Yan Hao glanced at Qi Shao's gray and black face, then looked at his master's smiling

face, and couldn't help but ask, "Are you so happy to torture a fool?"

Is it a sense of accomplishment? "Of course I'm happy." Tang Xin replied

in a low voice, "It doesn't matter if he's an idiot or not.

, really very Tang Xin.

Not knowing whether Xu Jiahui's advice worked, or because Tang Xin had suffered too much, Qi Huan then quietly watched the show.