5-10

Chapter 5 Fighting

After Tang Jing saw the real person Yan Hao, she left in a daze.

Tang Xin said "tsk tsk" twice, and said with a smile, "You are so charming. Another person who is fascinated by you."

Yan Hao sullenly said, "Miss Ba is joking." He didn't think it was a compliment at all. .

Tang Xin raised her eyebrows, "You won't call me 'Master' if the tenth brother is not here?"

Yan Hao pursed his lips tightly. It's too shameful to call me master or something. He thought for a while, and said two words, "Master."

"...It's up to you." Tang Xin stood up, and she didn't expect to chat with Tang Jing for so long. Speaking of which, when Tang Jing met for the first time, she played tricks, and she directly labeled Tang Jing as a "scheming girl" in her heart. Unexpectedly, he was actually a nice person.

"It's time to ask the housekeeper to go to the warehouse. There are a lot of things waiting to be picked." Tang Xin just wanted to go out when a knife came at her. Tang Xin tilted her head, and a few strands of hair were cut off.

"Tang Ning, why are you crazy?!" Tang Xin was furious. If she hadn't dodged in time just now, it's hard to say what would have happened.

"I'll kill you." Tangning blushed and slashed at him.

He entrusted the family with a message to his father, hoping that his father would be the master for him. Unexpectedly, the butler ran up to him and told him regretfully that Yan Hao would be Tang Xin's bodyguard in the future, and the matter was a foregone conclusion, the Patriarch agreed.

A foregone conclusion? Tangning immediately went back to the house to get the knife.

As long as Tang Xin dies, Yan Hao will automatically switch back to the previous contract with the Tang family. Except for Tang Xin, who doesn't know how to flatter, no one else dares to provoke him. When he becomes an adult in two years, Yan Hao will be his.

The abacus was played loudly, but unfortunately Tang Xin avoided the fatal blow.

Tangning snorted coldly, so what if she avoided it? In front of a fourth-level fighter, isn't the second-level warrior at his mercy?

Unexpectedly, Tang Xin didn't intend to fight him at all, and directly shouted, "Yan Hao, take him down."

"Despicable." Tang Ning gave Tang Xin a hard look.

Knowing that he didn't want to take action against Yan Hao, but she issued such an order to embarrass Yan Hao, she is not a competent master at all! If Yan Hao served as his guard, he would be reluctant to embarrass Yan Hao so much.

Tang Xin ignored it and pretended not to hear it. She is not stupid and does not want to seek abuse when the second level fights with the fourth level. It is her style to see that the fifth level abuses the fourth level.

Facts have proved that Tangning thought too much...

Yan Hao made a decisive move without embarrassment at all. He slapped Tang Ning on the wrist. Tang Ning felt the pain and dropped the knife. Yan Hao directly pressed Tangning's hands behind his back, preventing him from moving.

Once Tangning was restrained, not only did she not struggle, she said quietly, "I know you were forced. You have no choice but to obey her orders, I understand."

Yan Hao's hair stood on end. He didn't like the ten young masters who had been chasing him all this time, instead he had the creepy feeling of being targeted by a pervert. The hands couldn't help but gripped tighter.