21-30

Chapter 21

Tang Xin was confused. The two customers on Xingwang seem to be from rich families, and they are not short of money. There are quite a lot of masters like this, Yan Hao probably can't beat him alone, should he run away quickly?

At the same time, she felt a little sad and angry. Even the hemostatic ointment alone has been approached by people. Could it really be that they can only hide behind the scenes and sell it through the Star Network?

Yan Hao seemed to see her uneasiness, and comforted her awkwardly, "After the old injury is healed, I seem to have reached the threshold of level six. When I become stronger, I don't have to be afraid of them."

Even if I become level six, a group of tigers and wolves Even if it bites, it can only be avoided. Big families play gang fights, and whoever fights you single-handedly. Unless the strength is crushed, it can be more than one dozen. Tang Xin stood up wearily

, "Forget it, pack up and go home. It's important to avoid the limelight."

"There, it's the two of them!" When she found someone stopping in front of her, she raised her head, a little surprised, "It's you? Didn't you learn enough last time? Want to dedicate yourself to testing medicine again?" Wang Jiao trembled when he heard the words, remembering the scene where the dagger was gesturing on her body . He swept his eyes away, turned around and saw the middle-aged woman in white next to him, and felt a little relieved. There were two people walking with him, one was Xu Jiahui, a woman in white, and she was a fifth-level martial artist Qi Xing asked to follow. The other was Young Master Qi, who was arguing and insisting on acting together. Wang Jiao did not expect to be so lucky that he met the person he was looking for on the first day he went out. He secretly cheered himself up. On the opposite side is a level 5, and one is not at the top level. On my side, there is a level 5, a level 4, and a level 3. No matter how you think about it, it will only be their side that wins. So, Wang Jiao replied with a stiff neck, "My master wants to see you, so please take the initiative to come with me." Tang Xin narrowed her eyes slightly, thinking she was stupid? Can I come back after I go?

"Who is your master? You want to see me so much, why don't you come here yourself? There is no sincerity at all." While speaking, Tang Xin put her hands behind her back and gestured for Yan Hao. What level are the other two on the opposite side?

"Level five, level four, level three." Yan Hao whispered.

Tang Xin's heart shuddered, she couldn't beat him.

No matter whether it is Level 5 holding Yan Hao and the other two stepping forward to subdue her, or Level 5 and Level 4 dealing with Yan Hao together, and Level 3 dealing with her, they will lose in either case.

Ever since she arrived at Huangshaxing, she relied on Yan Hao's force to sweep her away. Is it finally their turn to be coerced by force?

Tang Xin's eyes wandered between the three people opposite, would someone take the initiative to challenge them one-on-one?

Xu Jiahui suddenly became angry, "Master is Huang Shaxing's number one pharmacist, let him come to see you in person? You really think of yourself as a person. If you don't want to go, then break your leg and find someone to arrest you." Carry it back."

She had admired Qi Xing for a long time, otherwise she would not have been willing to do things for him. It's just that Qi Xing never responded to her. But even so, she couldn't listen to others saying bad things about Qi Xing.

"Don't." Xu Jiahui was about to rush forward, but was stopped by Qi Huan, "What a beautiful girl, it would be a pity to break her leg. If you are entangled with a man, I will stop the woman and delay the time first. Wang Jiao finds someone to stop her." For money, let someone go back to Qi's house to report a letter. Bring more people and take them down together."