10

Chapter 10: Public Opinion

    But Lu Shang still had hope.

    With slightly trembling hands, he clicked on the first tag, and when he entered, there were all marketing accounts with pictures and texts, and he clicked on the first tag: "He is an ordinary earthling, an ordinary male college student in country C; but at the same time , she is also the favorite princess of the invincible alien god of war.

    For him, Prince Edward searched for all the treasures in the universe—whether it is the treasures of the deep sea of ​​the mermaid tribe, the softest feather in the heart of the flying feather royal family, or the favorite planet of the insect king. The energy core... was held in front of him like flowing water!

    His life was so extravagant that even the imperial concubine envied it. It is said that the prince used the most expensive nitrogen gold in the interstellar to build a garden for him, just to allow him to spend the winter. Not hurt by the cold wind, but still able to enjoy the joy of playing in the garden; let him use an ounce of soft fabric worth a planet to pad his feet, just so as not to hurt his delicate skin; even take the treasures of the mermaid deep sea and throw them at will Beating on the ground, just to coax him to smile...

    His pampering makes the concubine even envious, he is - Lu Shang.

    Next, let's take stock of the shockingly luxurious life of this prince and concubine..."

    When Lu Shang saw this, he couldn't stand it any longer, and he clicked off tremblingly.

    He thought, damn it, people on Earth have been brainwashed! ! !

    Moreover, the earth still has such cheating marketing accounts, so after the whole brainwashing package was pulled out and refined, the real and the fake were mixed together, which suddenly seemed even more sensational!

    The marketing trumpets were blowing, if Lu Shang didn't know what life he was living, he would have believed that he was the younger brother of Daji, the evil girl who brought disaster to the country!

    Lu Shang fully felt the true meaning of "three people become tigers" and "people's words are awesome", and now he can't speak clearly!

    ...

    Lu Shang went downstairs with grief and anger, wanting to see how Edward was doing, and was shocked when he went downstairs... His dad, who couldn't go to work recently, was obsessed with playing chess with the old men in the military area, Came back today!

    And Edward is actually sitting upright and politely drinking tea with his dad? !

    Lu Shang's father, Uncle who is about to retire by the earth standard, a simple old-fashioned man who can wear a 30-yuan T-shirt for ten years, he is wearing the vegetable market boss who ran away with his sister-in-law, so it is a big sale Ten yuan jacket, fifteen yuan suit shorts underneath, sucking on the slippers and looking at Edward on the opposite side in a daze.

    And what about Edward?

    His Royal Highness is wearing a white satin-textured Nat aristocratic dress, with a cloak of the same color on his back, gold star inlaid tassels on his shoulders, and a golden buckle around his waist that stretches out his strong and powerful waist. He is seriously wearing a gold star knight The captain's military cap, and the long silver hair was neatly tied with a ribbon.

    Sitting there, he and Lu Jun, who was opposite him, had a cross-dimensional style of painting. If it was a variety show, this scene alone would be enough to become a laughingstock.