23

Chapter 23: Relief

    Lu Fan's pheromones were a little uncontrollable, she took a few deep breaths before going out to find Lu Shang, who was poking ice watermelon with a toothpick to eat, Edward was pasting some white stuff on his feet, Lu Fan couldn't help it. They were so shocked by this gesture that they forgot to post the fire, and asked in confusion, "What are you doing?"

    "I don't know, Edward said it was a kind of essence extracted from a plant. Putting it on my legs can make me bruise when I was a child." The scars that came out disappeared...it's crazy!" Lu Shang rolled his eyes at Edward.

    Lu Shang felt that Edward was a little bit wrong. Sometimes he really loved to do things that other alphas would not do. For example, he insisted on taking care of Lu Shang's hair every day for three years, insisting that an elegant noble How can Omega not have elegant long hair that has been treated with tedious care procedures?

    This would cause Lu Shang to be ridiculed when interacting with other noble Omega, Edward absolutely could not allow such a thing to happen.

    Lu Shang felt that he just had top cancer, and he couldn't be allowed to go out with the title of concubine and be compared to others. The root cause was the familiar straight A cancer package.

    But it's just sticky, and Lu Shang doesn't care about Edward. During the three years of getting along, Lu Shang has already gotten used to the ability to turn a blind eye to Edward's magical brain circuit training.

    On the contrary, Lu Fan was in a complicated mood for a second. Seeing his younger brother and his boyfriend doing foot mask so openly in the living room at home, Lu Fan finally understood why her mother, Ms. Zhao, and his father, Comrade Lu Jun, have been talking outside with the military area recently. All the old people participate in various activities for the elderly, and basically don't stay at home.

    Because the eyes of the flash at home hurt.

    "Have you seen the live broadcast on the Internet?" Lu Fan didn't continue to ask about the foot model, he could do whatever his brother and boyfriend liked, but he couldn't delay the business.

    Lu Fan clicked on the recording on the phone, and said, "These bastards apologize publicly, but what you said, doesn't it mean that you can't be touched by others even if you are arrogant?"

    Lu Fan didn't want her younger brother to be arranged like this. She watched her younger brother grow up. Lu Fan didn't need to be present to know that this person must have exaggerated or distorted the facts. The kind of person who will get angry if you pull it!

    "Damn it." Lu Shang watched the carp turn over and straighten up, but did not stand up, because Edward held his leg down, and said involuntarily, "There is still half an hour!"

    After speaking, he called the light brain, searched The keyword is princess, I really saw this very popular apology.

    There are tens of thousands of comments below.

    "Wow, this, this is a bit too much, even a princess can't just cut off other people's hands like this..."

    "Yes, this is considered a tyrant in the history of the earth, it's terrible."

    "Oh my god, I thought the princess wasted a little bit, but I didn't expect her personality to be so violent, I'm a little scared..."

    Lu

    Shang and Lu Fan looked at each other, and they immediately frowned. To Lu Shang, this was absolutely nothing good thing.

    Edward also saw it, and he called the light brain directly: "Link Ivan."