71

Chapter 71

    Edward felt that his son was a big deal, he was such a chicken thief!

    This little guy's mental power form Edward can see clearly. From the beginning, he was the young version of the king squid in the sea of ​​the earth. After talking to his brother yesterday, Edward also knew it. According to the results of his brother's investigation, he was convinced of Edward's judgment. Including speculation about the ability of the little highness.

    The internal affairs officer speculated that Alpha's pheromones might originally have some abilities. For example, Edward's ability is to devour, so when the spiritual power is more evolved, the whole ability of the little highness is likely to be more prominent.

    And that dream, Lu didn't know yet, but Edward knew it clearly, because Edward once met his mother in a spiritual dream before he was mentally mature and about to be born, that's what Nat's children would know A unique way of communicating with the parents who conceived themselves.

    The form in the dream is the normal form of the child's mental body. The children before Nat were usually plants, vines, or simply chaos, unable to create a real environment.

    This kid is really amazing, Edward was shocked by it, and guessed that his son's ability should be some kind of mimicry.

    It is random for a child to develop abilities in the womb. For example, Edward was devoured in order to protect his mother's awakening ability.

    And his son was probably afraid of scaring the princess, so he awakened the ability to pretend.

    Edward thought to himself, everyone was shocked by the extremely high mental power of this little bastard, and they would probably be even more shocked if they knew that his mental power was so relaxed even when he was completely mimicking another animal.

    But this also leads to greater consumption!

    Edward forbids him to waste energy like this, he can feel that this little guy is actually still very tired now, he cheered up and came out to snatch his father for the sake of fighting for favor. poked him.

    "Meow!" As a result, the little guy impatiently hit him with his claws. Obviously, this guy doesn't want to talk to his father at all now!

    "Go and rest!" Edward felt that with the attack of his own child, his brain seemed to be touched. He felt his scalp explode, but this feeling was too fast, and Edward hadn't felt anything yet. Something was wrong, seeing the little tiger gave him a contemptuous look, then turned around and hugged his father's arm, obviously, the little guy knew who he was going to mess with in the future before he was born!

    Edward watched helplessly as his princess finished teasing the child for a while before the little tiger stretched his waist and yawned and slowly disappeared in front of him and returned to the princess' belly.

    Lu Shang still found it very interesting to feel this delicate belly move with the disappearance of the little tiger for the second time.

    Edward was still smiling when he saw the princess going down the mountain. Even the little bear spattered a little bit of urine on his body just now, and the princess didn't show any displeasure.

    ...The imitation of his son seemed to be exceptionally successful, and Edward couldn't help but fell into deep thought.

    He accompanied the concubine down the mountain, the live broadcast could not be broadcasted, and the clothes were dirty, so he still had to go down the mountain to change. When going down the mountain, Lu Shang had good eyesight, and he saw the huge fruit hanging on the towering tree at a glance. Shang was stunned when he saw it, he turned on his brain and asked Xiao Chunjie what it was, and the brain replied in seconds: "Pomegranate."