47

Chapter 47: Disabilities

    His Majesty Ivan was angry, but Lu Shang was confused for a moment after hearing the words of the Elf King—is the energy of the Mother of Life tree poisonous?

    No, what did you mean by telling them this all of a sudden?

    "Minnaluto star has been closed for tens of thousands of years. It is impossible for friends who are not recognized by the mother tree to find us through the barrier of the mother tree." The Elf King looked at Lu Shang, then at Edward, and finally his eyes fell on Lu Shang's stomach.

    Lu Shang instantly felt that the baby in his stomach seemed to be a little guilty of doing something bad, and moved uneasily in his stomach.

    Lu Shang still didn't understand what was going on, but the Elf King suddenly smiled and said: "It's okay, I am very grateful to you, this planet has been closed for too long, and the energy cannot be circulated to the entire universe. The last people of Naruto have to endure such pain... Elves can only be born in the purest light energy, so in order to give birth to new elves, the mother tree has to filter the energy in its torso all year round, Split into pure energy that gave birth to elves. It was fine when it was young. Fifty years ago, I felt the exhaustion of the mother tree and the crisis of the new mother tree... "

    "  If it were not for your arrival, the mother tree should have at most ten or twenty years The new mother tree will die due to too much dark energy, and the new mother tree will die without the care of the old mother tree. I have tried countless methods, but I thought Minnaluto was about to exterminate..."

    He looked at Edward , Looking at Lu Shang again, seeing Edward's nervous look after hearing the poison, he smiled lightly, his brows and eyes were slightly gentle, this moment was like the snow on the top of the mountain thawing, and then the first flower bloomed on the ground, it was amazing I can't help but lower my breath.

    The Elf King said softly: "Although that energy is still very good for races other than Minnaluto, but the child in your stomach absorbs too much at once, you should take a dip in this energy pool, otherwise So as not to leave any hidden dangers in the future."

    "What?" Lu Shang finally understood, but he was also dumbfounded. He looked down at his belly that was so flat that he almost forgot that he was still pregnant, and said in surprise, "When did this baby in my belly absorb energy?"

    How could he have no memory at all? !

    Edward suddenly thought of the little green energy light before he fell asleep yesterday. His face changed and his pupils stood up. He said to the Elf King, "Last night?" The

    Elf King nodded.

    Lu Shang thought of his drowsy dream last night, he looked at Edward in shock, and then at his stomach.

    The little thing in the stomach moved uneasily, like a child who was secretly naughty and was discovered by his parents.

    Lu Shang said to him in his heart: "You wait for me, I will tell you later."

    Then he looked at Edward, Edward nodded immediately, and said to the Elf King, "Thank you." The

    Elf King nodded, showing his attitude towards Edward Instead, he regained his aloofness, then looked at Lu Shang again, and said softly: "Don't be afraid, you go down to soak, remember, from now on, you must stay in the energy pool until the moon rises at night before you can come out, you know Is it?"

    "Okay." Lu Shang nodded.

    Of course, although he was very cooperative and obedient, when Lu Shang actually squatted down to test the pool, he was still a little absent-minded. He felt that the milky white pool really looked like the jade liquid wine in the ancient legends of country C, and he was still thinking about it. Give the live broadcast a close-up shot for a while.