84

Chapter 84: Don't Disturb Your Highness These Days

    Alphas in stress disorders are basically crazy and irrational. Although Lu Shang doesn't pay much attention to his studies, Edward also showed him some mosaic alphas in order to let him build up his vigilance against alphas. out of control scene.

    But because of the mosaic, it seems that some pictures are actually a bit incomprehensible to be honest. A large group of mosaics don’t know what to do there, and after disappearing, there will be ruins. People want to sleep.

    Only when you read the text will you know that the cold data will not lie-the number of alphas who die from stress disorders every year is more than the number of alphas who die on the battlefield.

    For Alpha, stress is a terminal illness more terrifying than war.

    Especially the death of his own omega basically announced the date of Alpha's own death.

    Of course, this is all for high-matching spouses. According to Nat's official information, low-matching alphas and omega will not have such tragic consequences when they lose their spouses.

    But when alpha and omega with a low matching degree are together, the pheromone cannot be appeased enough in the heat of combination, and sometimes it will lead to the result of killing people, so this will threaten the life of omega.

    In short, looking at it, there is no perfect solution at all.

    Lu Shang looked at the batch of materials at hand, and his heart was heavy. He was fascinated by it, and suddenly heard Edward's voice: "Baby, what are you looking at so engrossed?"

    Within a second, Lu Shang directly switched to Fruit Ninja, this is a stunt practiced in adolescence while hiding from parents while doing homework and reading comic books. The next moment, Edward stretched his head over, seeing only the flying fruits on the screen, his eyes suddenly shrank stand up.

    Like the cat that saw the laser.

    If it was normal, no matter what Lu Shang was doing, Edward would want to interfere, even if he was eating steak, he still felt that the one in Lu Shang's bowl was more delicious than his.

    His Royal Highness, sometimes gets tired and crooked, 10,000 times more crooked than girls. Lu Shang has long been used to this, and even planned to let him sit down when there was an empty seat.

    "There may be a lot of things these days. You can play by yourself, and I will make lunch for you later." However, today Edward did not sit down.

    Then the next second, Edward was stunned, because he was surrounded by Lu Shang, and he was pulled directly to the sofa to sit down.

    "Come and play with me!" Lu Shang sat up on his knees, wrapped his hands around Edward's head, not letting him go, and in this posture, Edward staggered and fell directly on the sofa. Lu Shang looked at him a little bit Surprised and embarrassed, he suddenly laughed.

    "Not today, baby, there are really a lot of things going on today." Edward still wanted to struggle, he was dying of a headache, beads of sweat had formed on his forehead, but it didn't show at all on his face, and he wanted to appease Lu Shang.

    Lu Shang saw the sweat on Edward's forehead, and his expression darkened.

    This person, already like this, still wants to act in front of him.

    Stress has not died for so long, do you really think you are iron?

    Lu Shang didn't know why there was a surge of anger in his heart. He originally wanted to patiently persuade Edward to sit down and stay with him.