Introduction

Before starting 

Here Virat and Sai have an age gap of 8 years. Virat is very intelligent and talented and is the Dean of their hospital established by his uncle Dr. Nagesh Chavan. and Sai is an intern.

Here the whole family is a family of doctors mainly. His father Dr. Ninad Chavan was a doctor in the military and is now retired. He has an aunt called Bhabani and a cousin called Devi the twist is Patralekha is Virat's friend, not interested in Virat but interested in a divorce senior named Dr. Samrat.

Here, Virat, Pulkit, and Patralekha are good friends since childhood. They studied medicine together and now work together. Here Pulkit is also a doctor and has an affair with Dr. Devyani who is a nutritionist.

Patralekha is not at all interested in Virat; he and Pulkit are only close friends with her. She is head over heels in love with Dr. Samrat Lokhande who used to be their professor. Though he likes her too but never accepts as he fears what society will say if he marries his student. Here Virat is a neurosurgeon, Pulkit Cardiologist and Patralekha Gynecologist of CSH. Dr. Sunny is administrator of the hospital and has a flirty nature. Here Sunny is not Virat's friend.

Sai has lost her mother at young age and brought up by dadi and baba. Her father is DSP of Nagpur. She has a neighbaur cum best friend Shivani with whom she shares everything. Shivani's parents love her like their own child.