Chapter 5- Finally Patch up (Mature content)

(Mature content)

Virat was really getting a hard time to control himself after seeing his girl in that dress and like that. It became impossible for him to stand there will all composers and brief the cases to interns when all the scenes of their intimate moments were coming rushing into his mind and making him hard. Suddenly he got a call from one of the board of directors that he need to attain a Board meeting immediately regarding some upgradation of the hospital. The first time he thanked God for the interruption and for disturbing his schedule. He excused himself and left to attain the meeting.

A few hours later he was walking through a corridor and witnessed Dr. Sunny with Sai, Priyanka and Jyotika near the cafeteria. He was as usual flirting with them and baby-talking with them. When he saw that a rage-filled his vain "Dr. Sunny what are you doing here? Don't you have any work?" he opened his mouth "Sir I finished for 1st half and just had a coffee with young doctors." Virat in his strained voice said "Oh good that you finished your work. Do something then I need a list of equipment we will need for up gradation for 5 words, a medicine list for this month, All paid bills list and all bills ready which need to be paid in this month, discharge list of this week, reports of this moth's administrative and medical works till now ASAP. Try to make it till today evening." The ground under Sunny's feet shifted the amount of work Virat gave him was a week's work and he wants him to complete it in that day only. Virat then looked to afraid interns "After you finish your coffee Dr. Priyanka and Dr. Jyotika go for a round in Neuro word and report to Dr. Vyas. Dr. Sai you meet me in my cabin now."

Few minutes later Sai knocked Virat's cabin "May I come in Sir?" he mouthed "come in Sai" by calling her with only her forename instead of Dr. Sai or Dr. Joshi he cleared that he called her for personal matter.

She gulped a little she wanted him to talk about personal matters in the hospital but when the time came she felt a sensation in her stomach in nervousness. She came in and tried to maintain her composer "Yes Sir."

He walked towards her hold her by one hand in her waist and another in nape and pulled her on him roughly. She opened her mouth "what are you doing Sir?" she heard him murmur "Hell with this Sir" and next moment he smashed his lips in her. He kissed her roughly and urgently as there is no tomorrow.

She didn't respond for few seconds but he knew these types of passionate kisses are her weakness and he knew how to make her respond. His hands were playing in her body while he was kissing her with wild passion. His one hand massaged her nape and shoulder joint while other one hold her tightly with his chest by her waist. She couldn't hold it anymore and gave in to his passion. He broke the kiss when both of them were out of breath.

He caught his breath before her and took this opportunity to voice his thoughts "I am sorry love for that day I should not have tell those like that to you. Can we please maintain professionalism in front of others only and in private can be ourselves please??? Please." She was melting as she wanted this only, she wanted her thoughts to be told by him but she played a little more as she had to stay away so long from him for his late action.

"What you did?? In hospital? In your cabin? What will happen if anyone come to know??" his face fall immediately in a sad voice he continued "you don't love me anymore I understood. You became fade up with my love may be. You know I can't stay away from you for one day and you didn't let me come close to you for last 5 days. You don't care about what I felt. I really love you so much and I missed you a lot" after finishing this he turned his back towards her.

Her heart sank hearing his sad voice and she hugged him from back "Virat I love you a lot. It never can be happen that my heart will stop loving you. I also missed you a lot." A smile played in his lips and in his mind he said "Baby if you know my weakness then how you forget that I also knew you inside out? I also know how to pacify my girlfriend and what your weaknesses are my love."

Then he turned towards her and engulfed her in a warm hug. After enjoying of getting his girl in his arms after 5 days he looked towards her and in serious tone said "Sai I never can be ashamed of our relationship I feel lucky that you chose me as your life partner. I am proud of you my love. I am hiding our relationship here not because of my position or anything regarding me but I want to hide it for you. I don't want people to judge you as my girlfriend and don't recognize your talent. I have seen in time of Sari people still don't recognize her efforts but they thinks she gets everything as she is my sister. I don't wanted same thing happens with you too. I don't want you to be covered by my shadow. That's it love."

She understood his reasons and hugged him "I am sorry I didn't understand but neither have you made me understand earlier. I can survive this professionalism in front of others if you give me little cozy we moments like this in private, little stolen time." He laughed "you are a unique piece and that's why I love you so much. So you finally made me eat my now words and left me no other choice but give in to your wish. How can I not do that after what you did with me? By the way I am starving."

She got panicked "when did you had your last meal??" he shook his head at her thought, nuzzled in her neck, and started to give wet kisses to her neck, shoulder and his hand went inside her top to caress bare skin of her waist and stomach "Not for food for sex, for you. You tortured me enough. Please lets go to the apartment today evening. Its been 2 months since I had you for myself completely, two long months we didn't make love. Please my love" he pulled her towards him and rubbed his hardness, she grasped sensing him hard while his kisses and hands were playing havoc with her senses "see what you did to me. Please my love grant me today evening."

She knew he is a man with a huge appetite in bed, they didn't get time to intimate for last 2 months which is tough for him and she played with his self-control and desire for last few days. How can she deny love of her life while he was pleading to her and transmitting his desire to her also arousing her by his action? She couldn't speak but nodded in yes.

He cupped her face "we will leave at dot 5:30 pm. I will be waiting just outside the gate" and captured her lips for a lingering sweet kiss. Suddenly they heard a knock in his cabin door which brought the love birds reality from their La La land.

He got confused and looked at Sai to get an idea about what to do. She smiled at once took few files from his table and sat down to scatter them and they act to arrange, he took her queue turned back and shouted "come in".

It was Dr. Sunny who was worried why Dr. Sai didn't come out of Hitler's cabin after 20 minutes also. He came in pretenses to ask few questions but actually to see what condition of Sai was. Obviously Virat wasn't happy for that interruption and showered him with more work.

Sunny was really confused what he did today that Dean is so pissed off with him that day infect from last few days. He looked at Sai who was arranging the files fallen on ground she fought back the smile which was threatening to come out and gave him her best puppy dog face she could master as to say what we can do.

After keeping those properly she said "I understood the matter sir. I will not repeat it again. Thanks for making me understand properly. Now I am leaving. Sir can I leave at 5:30 pm today? My fiancé invited me." He nodded "yes Dr. Sai you may. Next time consult before you come to any conclusion." Sunny was quite upset with the behavior of his boss now hearing Dr. Sai the most beautiful intern of this year has a fiancé broken his heart.