Chapter 9- Naughty Sai (Mature content)

Sai was angry how can Virat do that? How can he just agree to a meeting while she was trapped under his table? Virat sat keeping his leg spread as Sai was sitting in the middle. Sai was waiting for the time impatiently and thought that he will pay the price for this when he will be alone with her. Her eyes fell on his sock-clad feet as he removed his shoes beforehand to relax and a naughty idea came to her mind "why later he will pay the price now only? Wait and watch Mr. Dean what your girlfriend will do with you now."

Virat knew that he will have to face the music from Sai in this situation she will not let him go so easily for keeping her under the table for a long. Not only that he was feeling guilty also but it was urgent and there was no way he could have canceled or postponed it so he was trying to finish it as soon as possible. He took the tissue holder and passes it under the table to Sai to clean herself without anyone's notice. Sai did that and waited for Virat to become a little engrossed in the meeting so she can imply her plan. 

Suddenly Sunny's eyes fell on two coffee cups on his table and asked "Sir are you ok?? There are two coffee cups here" Virat cursed himself for not throwing the cups in the waste bin. He replied "I had a little headache so I took two cups of coffee. But now I am fine." Sunny was trying to hold those cups to throw but suddenly Virat spotted Sai's lipstick mark on one cup and got panicked if Sunny see it then they will be in trouble. So he quickly took those and threw "Dr. Sunny shall we begin?" he nodded yes and started to pass the files in his hand when his eyes fall on another thing and his jaw dropped. He took a phone from Virat's table "it is Dr. Sai Joshi's phone. It is here?" Virat felt mixed emotions at that time. He was angry with Sunny for delaying the meeting of these things, annoyed that he knew Sai's things so much that means he notice her a lot which he doesn't like, and was afraid little that they will be caught red-handed. Virat said "Yes. Dr. Joshi came here to show me some reports and left her phone by mistake." Sunny took the phone and smiled thinking he will get a chance to talk to her for a while with an excuse to return her phone "I will search for her and will hand it over to her." 

Virat was pissed off by that. He doesn't like when people ogle his girl and Sunny was searching for any opportunity to flirt with his girl. He sarcastically said "Dr. Sunny you are generous enough to waste your time to search her to return her phone but I feel that's not necessary. She will come here searching for her phone otherwise I shall drop it in reception and she will get it. Now you may don't have a lot of time but I have other works to do so let's finish it soon." Sunny gasped as he knew that he portrayed that he has a lot of free time in front of his dean and he will bury him with the workload in near future. On the other hand, Sai bit her lower lips to suppress her giggle sensing Virat's pissed-off voice and sarcastic reply to Sunny.

Soon Virat and the others got engrossed in their conversation and she started to put her plan into action. She caresses his feet sensually over his socks first and then rolled down his ankle-length socks. Virat's eyes widen when he suddenly felt her soft figures on his feet then when her fingers started to touch his bare skin it became tough for him to concentrate in meeting and keeping a straight face. Soon she rolled up the bottom of his jeans and started to caress that part. He thanked god that he was wearing tight-fitting jeans so she couldn't roll it up much. He was having a hard time hearing the important discussion while his naughty girlfriend was caressing his legs sensually. 

Soon she get bolder and started to roam her hand in his jeans-clad calf, thigh and inner thigh. He so wanted to close his legs to protect himself from the sweet torture she was doing but he was helpless as she was seating between his legs. She later replaced his fingers with her lips and Virat's blood boiled in his veins and his blood started to flow and shout words to a particular organ. 

He groaned when she was kissing his inner thighs and caressing the other with her hand. Everyone thought that he groaned in annoyance about the proposal regarding the medical facility issue Sunny presented in front of him. Sai was having too much fun in his expanse as she saw him become hard. 

She started to bite his inner thigh softly in between her kisses and he stopped talking as he felt that if he tried to talk then he will either moan or groan in pleasure his girl was giving him. She surely knows how to arouse him but now she chose the wrong place and time.

 It was the biggest torture for him to pretend to listen to others while he wanted to vent down and took his seductress girlfriend then and there. He knew she was doing it intentionally not that she got tempted after seeing his legs in her reach. He set his mind to taking his revenge on her later. 

All his thoughts and the remaining self-control started to flow out of the window when he felt her hand in his hardened manhood. She started to massage it and his eyes wide again. He never thought she can do it but she did. That was not the end of his torcher as she again replaced her hand with her lips. Somehow will all self-control he could master opened his mouth "keep the file here I will see and let you know. I am not feeling well and need to use the washroom." 

Soon all three of them went out of his cabin and she hurriedly came out from the table. Before he can hold her she took her phone and went towards the door. He was shocked again that she ran away after pushing him to the edge. He told, "You can't leave me like this, first finish what you started then go." She flashed a naughty smile and winked "Use your own hand in the washroom for now sir" and went away. He groaned and went to the washroom to do it himself. When she was outside of his cabin Sunny came and asked "Dr. Joshi you here?" she was prepared "I left my phone here so came to fetch it. By the way, sir said not to disturb him now. Come later."

Inside Virat started to plan how to take naughty and sweet revenge on her.