Chapter 10 Revenge Time (Mature content)

Sai thought that Virat will fuss over her act but he let her go without any argument and she thought he was really tired of fighting with her. She was really surprised because generally none of them backs off or let other rule and here he wasn’t only fought with her but talked sweetly that was strange. She finally convinced herself that he let her go this time as there was his fault at first to keep her under the table without guessing his real intention.

Next day when she just finished a test in pharmacy and went inside the adjacent store room to keep excess reagent someone got hold of her waist. She knew the touch very well to identify her fiancé without seeing also.

He back hugged her and pulled in his hard chest. For once she smiled feeling his close presence and leaned in his chest to relax but started to move away as she remember that outside in lab her few batch mates, Dr. Agihotri, Dr. Dalal and lab assistants are present. She struggled to free herself from his hold but he was not any mood to leave her.

She said “Virat what are you doing?? Outside there are so many people. If anyone see us it will be problematic.” He turned her in his arm and pinned her between the nearest wall and his body. He traced her face with his index finger “No one will come inside unless you moan loudly as they haven’t finished their test and there are enough reagent outside.”

Her eyes became wide as his words sunk in her system she understood his plan to give her sweet torture. She pleaded to him to leave her but he was adamant to give her test of her own medicine.

He sensually traced her face and neck with his finger slowly. She started to melt in his heated touch but hearing sounds coming from next room made her aware of their situation and place.

She again tried to come out of his hold but he was too strong for her. He pressed his body on her and captured her lips for a passionate kiss before she can utter a word. His hands started to caress her waist and moved his hands under her top to touch her bare skin.

When he broke the kiss after exploring every corner of her mouth taking his sweet time she moaned lightly and he reminded her “You can’t moan loudly baby otherwise people outside will come running to check on us. They will not dare to say anything to me but will ask thousand questions to you my darling” she forgot the situation the place and position they were in his warm heart melting kiss but he reminded her about everything.

she cursed herself for her last day’s adventure and bold activity as she was landed herself in this situation as a result of that and she don’t quite understand to what extent he will go.

He wanted to teach her a good lession so planned to give her some sweet torture and leave her unsatisfied as she did with him last day a perfect tit for tat. He started to give her wet and passionate kisses in her neck, shoulder, and earlobe. Very soon he started to suck, bite and lick every exposed skin of her body.

She was having hand time to control her moans as she was drawing into pull of pleasure her fiancé was giving her. she bit her lower lips to control a moan to escape from her lips.

His hands went up under her top to cup her breast over her bra. He started to press and tease them. Soon he unhooked her bra and pushed it out of his way to palm her bare breast without obstruction. Soon he pushed up her top more to expose her breasts for him. He started to kiss, lick and suck them hard.

Her legs were turning into jelly she groaned and he again reminded her about their position and presence of people outside the room. He pulled her one leg to his waist and whisper “You did my convenience by wearing a skirt today.”

He pushed her skirt up and started to caress her bare leg. She was in shock understanding his motive and frantically said “No Virat don’t do any such thing here please.” She protested but her body was responding in his every touch. He gave a naughty smile clearly rejecting her plea and enjoying his effect on her and her embarrassment.

He pushed the skirt more up to get a free access to her thigh. When his hand touched her felinity she shivered in his grip and gave her full weight in him. Soon he pulled her undergarment down, removed it and put in his pocket. His skilled finger started to play with her senses and started figuring her wet core. she couldn’t control but moaned.

He put his lips over her “Sorry baby but you are not allowed to moan. By the way what you think about a quickie?? I am hard enough for not to last much.”

She frantically protested “No Virat not here please. I was wrong yesterday to do that. Please have some mercy on me. I am all yours in this weekend, do whatever you want but not now please.”

He gave few more kisses on her neck “I really didn’t have that intention when I entered here, I just wanted to tease you as you did with me yesterday but it turned me on beyond limit and now I want you here. Comeon baby you are protesting but all wet down there.”

He pulled her towards more remote corner and laid on the examination table kept there to satisfy both of their need for each other. He had to cover her mouth as she was about to moan loudly with his each thrust.

After 20 minutes both of them straightened their cloths, he unlocked back door by the master key and both of them left the room from there after he packed his angry girlfriend for his act. 

After half an hour later all interns and few junior doctors along with Dr. Sunny was having coffee in canteen when suddenly Jyotika noticed a mark on Sai’s neck and asked “What happened in your neck?? There is some few red marks in your neck.”

Sai touched her neck and remembered the incident took place in some time ago. She understood that those are marks of love bites her beloved fiancé gave her but before she say anything Priyanka touched one of them and checked only to discover some more in her both shoulders. Priyanka uttered in disbelief “these are love bites. How you get so many of them in hospital??

I am 100% sure there was none when we entered pharmacy as you stood just my next table.” Sai was embarrassed and completely clueless about what to say.

She saw Virat to enter in the café for a cup of coffee. Everyone became sober for few seconds to see he dean. He looked towards them and returned their greeting with a smile.

Little naughty glimpse of his eyes, his one look towards her neck, naughty lopsided smile and a wink for fraction of second told her that those love bites were not accidental but he intentionally decorated her neck and shoulder with numerous live bites to put her in awkward condition which she did last day at his cabin. His eye challenged her to face the situation and answer other.

She shook her head in disbelief as he left the canteen soon. As soon as he left everyone turned towards Sai for her answer she shyly said “My fiancé came to meet me few time back.” Everyone hooted and teased her except one who looked away with a sad face.