Chapter 8 - Life at CSH

It’s been 3 weeks since the interns joined CSH. In the meantime they found friendship and bonded beautifully. Sai was the bubbly most among them and she was everyone’s favorite.

 Sai enjoyed her life at CSH, her duty, her bond with her friends, time with children of children world, forbidden chit chat and little time with Patralekha and Devi after Virat told them not to mingle in front of others much and her stolen time with Virat there. 

Virat and Sai maintain a professional relationship in front of everyone but still they manage to steal some moment for each other. Little winks, suggestive smiles, double meaning words, and sometimes some alone time with each other in a parking place, record room or in his cabin. Till now they managed not to arise any suspicions about their personal relationship. 

One day Dr. Sunny called them and said “My dear young doctors I want to tell you that every month CSH organizes Intern of the month for every batch. And after one week when you will complete your first month of working in CSH one of you will be chosen as Intern of the month. Dean and HOD’s of every Dept. along with me chose this Intern of the month. Wish you all luck guys.” 

In that mean time they heard Virat shout at a word boy for his carelessness. His angry voice sent shivers in the spine of every intern without one. 

Sunny was habituated to face angry Dean but still he fears him still now. He says “stay aware of our Dean, he is dangerous when he is angry and be careful about your duties if you don’t want to face his worth. He is very short tempered and a bad tempered person.” 

Everyone agreed with him but Sai said “I found him a dedicated, dutiful and honest doctor who does his duty wholeheartedly and expects people to do that as we deal with the lives of people. It’s not his fault and he gets angry when people don't do their job properly and someone’s life becomes at risk. The profession we are in, we don't have liberty to make mistakes like other professions. So we can’t blame him for getting furious for our carelessness. We shouldn’t judge him as a person by his this gesture.” 

Everyone thought Sai’s words carefully and they couldn’t deny her words. 

Dr. Sunny later catches her and starts chatting with her “Dr. Sai you are the first intern who wasn’t afraid of our Dean but defended him. Don’t fall for his personality and looks. He is really a workaholic man who cares for patients and perfection. He is a tough boss.” 

Sai smiled hearing this and said “oh really, I find him cute.” Sunny was shocked. Many people called him Hot, Handsome, Sexy but no one till now called him Cute. Sunny’s mouth formed a perfect O. he went from there with a daze.

 After he left the place Sai felt a pull in her hand and she was pulled to a corner by Devi “So Sai people was telling you how your boyfriend, your fiancé is as a person.” And both giggled like school girls. Patralekha found them like that and she joined the gang when she heard the matter. 

That day after some time Sai received a SMS “Hi baby. I am feeling tired a lot after Board meeting and then back to back 4 surgeries. Can you please come to meet me in my cabin?” 

she smiled seeing this massage. She knew about his hectic schedule that day and it was his habit to meet her whenever he gets a tough day. Only difference is that previously he had to either wait to see her or see her on video call and now they can meet secretly. 

She finished the work she was assigned as soon as possible, fetched two cups of strong black Coffee which is his favorite and went to his cabin.  She knocked and a smile formed in his face as he very well knew her special kind of knock. 

She entered with two cups of coffee but couldn’t see anyone in the cabin. Suddenly after the door was closed she felt his arms around her waist as he engulfed her in a back hug. She smiled and leaned back in his chest. “I think we should finish our coffee before it get cold or splits up over us.” 

He shook his head and took a cup from her hand though didn’t let her go completely out of his embrace and kept her in a half hug position. He shared his day with her and later lie on the sofa of his cabin keeping his head on her lap while she gave him a head massage. 

Sai narrated previous incident what Sunny told about him and what she said to him. Virat pouted hearing that Sai called him cute “Seriously Sai cute. I am looking cute to you only??” Sai looked at his face which was looking really cute that time “Oww you are looking soo cute now. I want to pull your chick.” 

He sat up quickly and pulled her to his hard chest, opened her hair, hold it in his hand to tilt her face and claimed her lips for a passionate kiss. Soon they explored each other’s mouth with love and passion and broke the kiss when they were both breathless. He asked "am I still cute for you? 

Before she replied, Suddenly they heard a knock and they became nervous as they couldn't understand what to do. There is very less space in the cabin and Sai can’t face anyone like the condition in her Dean’s cabin she was left with messed up hair and smudged lipstick. 

She quickly hid the only place available under the table of Virat. The table was covered from three sides so no one can see her there. Virat tried to fix his messed up hair and wipe Sai’s lipstick from his face and lips with a tissue before calling the person in. 

Dr. Sunny and two other HOD’s came for a brief meeting regarding something important and urgent so Virat couldn’t avoid that and sat down for the meeting. 

Note: a long and important meeting is going on and Sai is stuck under the table. What can happen now??

Tell me about your idea in this situation in the comments. Waiting for your response eagerly.