The Demon

I'm Y/n.

Y/n L/n.

I've been going to this school for outcasts for quite some time now and my cousin is joining me. She put piranhas in the pool of her old school getting her expelled.

I share a dorm with Enid Sinclair so with some arrangements all three of us will be roomates. My bed is across from Enid's and my cousin's is near the closet.

"I heard sooo many creepy things Y/n! Is she creepy?" Asks Enid.

Enid has short blonde hair with bright dyed tips. She loves sweaters, gossip, her phone, candy, and squish mellows. And yes we have a collection.

"She just keeps to herself mostly. She's a Raven but she doesn't know that. Like I'm a demon but I'm not actually scary. You've met my familiar a few times and you seen my powers"

I own a two tailed periwinkle colored cat which has dark blue tips on his tail. He's a spirit from my cat that died years ago, thankfully he because a demon spirit so that I can always keep him.

His name is Neptune.

(I drew him :D) As a demon I'm immortal with fire powers

(I drew him :D)
As a demon I'm immortal with fire powers. When I need to turn into a full demon I just have long grey horns and a black tail, no wings however.

"Oh well hopefully I can be her friend? "

"Enid if you become her friend I'll finally ask out Xavier" I say smirking.

A bit later my cousin walks in with her parents. I wave at my aunt and uncle. Morticia, my aunt, is my mom's sister. My mom has pyrokenisis and my dad is a demon.

"Hello Y/n."

"Greetings Wednesday"

"Hi roomie! " says Enid as she trys to hug her.

"Not a hugger. Got it" Enid says backing up.

We take Wednesday out for a tour. There is a cool breeze in the air so I put my hood up. Like my best friend Ajax instead of wearing blazers there are jackets with hoods that we wear instead.

"Those are the werewolfs and vampires. And those are sirens. The closest thing to royalty here is Bianca Barclay"

She is honestly is pretty, especially with the way that her eyes and skin match beautifully. But she is Xavier's ex and the reason lowered my interest in Xavier for a little while. I mean she was accused by him for her own power. She was really upset after the break up and stayed in my dorm that night.

Though I guess dating sirens aren't the best with that always being an issue.

We bump into Ajax.

" Enid, Y/n, you won't believe the dirt I heard on your new roommate!" We move and show him that she was behind us.

"Oh wow she's black and white like an Instagram filter"

Wednesday said something but I was told focused on Xavier.

She notices me staring.

"Who is that? " she asks.

"Xavier Thorpe. He's a psychic and when he paints things can come to life. He's really good at art! He once painted a picture of the Hogwarts castle from Harry Potter for a project. Actually that's two things we have in common. Harry Potter and art" I explain with a hint of excitement in my eyes and blush slowly making a red tint on my cheeks.

"Interesting. Is he your friend? "

"Not really. He usually talks to Ajax and that's about it"

"Y/n"

"Yea Wednesday?"

"I'll help you get with him"