Night Of My Life

"Are they even going to arrive? " Xavier asks Bianca st the table they are sitting at.

"Oh just wait. They have a surprise. "

I wait behind the white curtain. They set up a stage for me and I can see my ex with some cute blonde chick which makes me laugh a bit.

I glance at Xavier and sigh feeling bad for not telling him about this.

I places charcoal in metal bowls on either side to lit during the chorus.

Bianca goes on stage and uses a mic.

"Heyyy guysss! "

The crowd gets lit as Xavier looks confused.

"Tonight one of our wonderful friends from this school wanted to share a song with y'all tonight! I hope you love Melanie Martinez! Let's welcome Y/n L/n singing Alphabet Boy by Melanie Martinez! "

Xavier goes into shock.

(I'm sorry to say this but in this Xavier wore something different to the dance. This is my story. I can change it.)

I go on stage and I get a good look to see what Xavier is wearing. His hair is down and he is wearing...

(His original outfit could have been better

(His original outfit could have been better. Just saying)

I smirk and I say a small introduction.

"Hey Devon! Everyone look at Devon! " I point and and everyone looks at him.

"This is for you! "

I sing the whole song activating the fire like planned. There are props like a fake pastel fridge with my name spelled out, toy blocks, and more.

When I'm done I noticed people recorded it and I was happy. I was even more happy when people started clapping.

I get off of the stage and the regular DJ takes over.

"That was amazing Y/n" says Xavier.

"I tried haha"

He smiles and we start dancing. Wednesday does her own dance, Kent does the worm, I'm pretty sure Kent and Ajax were pretending to drive cars one time then the DJ announced the final song.

"Hey Y/n let's make tonight the best night ever" says Xavier.

"How? "

He suddenly kisses me lightly and I kiss back. His lips are so soft it's crazy.

During our small make out session I can see blood? I smell it? Nope paint fall all over as I ask a friend of mine, her name is Becca, to summon an umbrella for me and Xavier as I take me shoes off so they don't get worse. She hands us them as we leave.

"I mean it was a smart prank. But oh do I hate pilgrims" I say looking at Xavier smirking making him laugh.