The Final Battle

I'm laying in bed fast asleep as there is suddenly a knocking sound from the door.

Getting up I open the door and everyone is evacuating the building.

I run over to Ajax.

"Hey what's going on? "

"It's Thornhill! She's trying to destroy the school! Come on! "

He grabs my hand and drags me to everyone else outside.

Kent fills me in on what roll Thornhill seemed to have with the situation.

I sit down on a nearby bench and a bit later Enid walks over to us. I get up and hug her immediately not even caring that she is covered with dirt and mud. Then she hugs her boyfriend Ajax. He soothes her as Eugene and Wednesday appear.

Next thing I know Tyler is taken away to jail and Xavier returns to the school.

I'm in my dorm packing my bags for break. Of course next semester may be a bit better than this one, I'm gonna really miss it here... It's like my other home.

And I'm not ready to leave. But at least Xavier is going to spend break with me. That's going to lighten my break a lot. His dad said that he doesn't care if his son isn't home for years so Xavier would rather spend time with me rather than home by himself wanting to be with me.

I finally get all of my stuff together and my dad picks it up and takes it to the car for me.

My mom and I head to Xavier's dorm to get his stuff to the car.

"Hey" Xavier says waiting outside with his stuff.

"Hiii" my mom takes his bags.

"Wait I can get it myself-"

"Oh please sweetie. I can get it for you. Go say bye to your friends" my mom says.

Xavier smiles at her kindness and we go around saying our goodbyes.

"Don't break Enid's heart" I say to Ajax.

"Yes Y/n..." He says knowing I'd kill him if he did.

Then hand in hand Xavier and I leave the school to start our break.