Art Shed

(Quick filler chapter of Xavier and you I'm the shed)

It went so viral, the performance I did at the dance. People commented so many nice things basically telling me to do more stuff like that.

Me and Xavier are holding hands as we walk to his shed.

He opens the door and aside from a few pretty portraits of me, there are places, and lots of pictures of a hyde.

I look at one in particular of me, in the forest with a Hyde behind me.

"These are really good but how many visions of this Hyde do you have? " I ask.

"A lot... "

"I think I know who this is. I'm not sure about his leader but I'm pretty sure I know who"

"Well? "

"Tyler. He's always been around when attacks happen and he took a liking to my cousin, who gives him no signals. Eugene got hurt after the dance, not during"

"I can't believe the kid got hurt... He just wanted answers" says Xavier.

"Yea" I sit on a stool.

I sigh.

"I hate that Wednesday is selfish sometimes"

"Well what did you expect babe. She thinks things are always after her" says Xavier making me blush at the nickname.

"Oh you liked it when I called you that huh? " he says kissing me.

I giggle and kiss back.

"Yeah yeah"

After a small make out session we head back to the dorms.

"Parents weekend is tomorrow. If your dad doesn't show you can always hang out with my parents. I'm an only child believe it or not" I say.

"Really I can spead it with you? "

"Well yea you are my boyfriend after all" I say smiling as he blushes.

"What is the actual Addams family like? Aside from murderers and creeps? "

"Wednesday doesn't like emotions or colors. Pugsley is her younger brother who gets bullied a lot. He loves making poisons and toxins. Thing is a hand that spies on people. Lurch is the butler with a sixth sense, my uncle Fester has electric powers and eats bugs, my uncle Gomez is a romantic that loves darker palettes of colors. My aunt Morticia loves weapons, poisons, death, and stuff like that. My cousin Itt is completely covered in hair, he has a kid. And my grandmama is a witch"

"Oh how lovely-"

I giggle.

"They know how to have fun in a vintage way. Wednesday was more of a delete as a kid"

"I bet she was"

"Welp we are back at the dorms. I'll see ya tomorrow? "

"Yup see ya love" he says kissing me before he leaves.