Poe Cup Race

I'm in Xavier's dorm with Ajax and we are doing make-up.

"So you actually are doing The Joker's makeup? " I ask watching Xavier paint on his face.

"Hahaha yea" he replies.

"Oh wow Ajax I like yours a lot! "

"That's the point" he says.

I used waterproof eyeliner cause I know I may end up in the water. I watch the other two paint non-water proof shit on their beautiful faces.

Ajax is naturally good looking, but I wouldn't date him.

We get to the boats and me and Xavier sit in the back with me in front of him.

"Use Neptune to claw out the downsides of boats since he can breathe underwater" suggests Xavier.

I have Neptune sit at my feet.

"This is going to be fun" I say.

The race starts and the necromancer team basically was the first one down.

I notice Kent in the water.

"Hey Xavier. We got a mermaid on our tail" I wave at Neptune and he disappears under the water.

We make it to land and I stay back to watch the boat as Ajax and Xavier run for the flag. I turn to my side and see Enid sitting in her boat.

"Hey kitty kitty" I say.

"Y/n! I'm totes gonna beat ya! "

"Probably. But hey as long as you don't get caught up staring at Ajax then it's fine"

She giggles as the boys come back.

We start going and then the Black Cats are next to us. I hear my cousin say something to Thing and next thing I know we are sinking.

"Ah fuck! "

"Y/n! Language! " says Ajax.

We swim back to shore and Xavier and Ajax have paint spread all over their face and I start giggling. Enid looks at it too and she starts giggling.

Then we burst out laughing as they give us death glares.

"You um have a little uh something-" I say trying to stop laughing as I point at Xavier's face.

"Yuh a little something all over! Hehehe" says Enid.

Now we are eating cake and Xavier just sits there.

"I'm sorry for laughing"

"It probably did look silly. I'm not upset about that" Xavier says.

"Is it cause we lost? At least we had fun?"

"Yea. I'm glad I at least got to do this with you"

I blush.

"Really? "

"Yea. It was a blast Y/n. A real blast"

After washing off their face paint the boys return and cake is being handed out.

Ajax feeds some to his snakes and Xavier just sits there.

I sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder making him blush.

"Oh hey Y/n" he says.

"Hi. Don't like cake? "

"I've had better"

I giggle as we stuff our face with sugary pastry.