7.Confrontación

Third person POV:

Jimin came early in the morning. With cooked food for the day, Jin hearing about Taehyung's discomfort cooked these food very early in the morning. Taehyung couldn't be any happier seeing his younger brother and brothers' efforts for him.

Jimin: hyungie! You look bad

.

Taehyung: I'm fine, just a little less sleep

.

Jimin: are the babies sleeping?

.

Taehyung: yes, Tae-ri will wake up soon. Hyun-woo just slept an hour ago. Baby has such high fever. I need to bring him to the hospital today

.

Jimin: oh my god! You didn't tell

.

Taehyung: he's teething. It should be fine shortly

.

Jimin: okay

Taehyung served breakfast for Jimin, as Jin has sent breakfast too. How many days Taehyung has beem craving for a readymade breakfast,he can't even tell. He took a mental note that he seriously needs to stay over in their house for some days with the kids.

Jimin: when is Jeongguk hyungie coming back?

.

Taehyung: tonight or tomorrow morning.

.

Jimin: oh okay. How long he has been out?

.

Taehyung: 5 days as of today. Here, eat it properly.

.

Jimin: answers my next question,"why are the kids so cranky"

Taehyung said a yes with a sigh. It's getting very hard for them. Certainly it was a bad idea to have two kids so soon. Again, it was Jeongguk's idea and now see him not caring that much. Only Taehyung to care for little lives of two.

Taehyung's memory roams back to the days he used to have a job, used to have some time solely for himself. Now everything lost. He joined Jeongguk's company as the head nurse,but it was cut short because of his pregnancy with Hyun-woo. The morning sickness along with dizziness was the main reason he had to leave the job. Jeongguk offered that he should just take unlimited break without resigning, Taehyung didn't agree. Why'd he take the company's money without doing any work? It's morally wrong to Taehyung.

The rest day went on pretty good as Jimin was here. Tae-ri most of the time clinged to her uncle and Taehyung could give his 90% attention to the sick Hyunie. They had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, the same hospital where Taehyung has given birth to both of his children. Apparently they have tried different pediatrics from other top hospitals, but nobody could understand the kids better than the doctor that took care of them during their birth.

.....................

Taehyung now sitting in the waiting area with a whimpering Hyun-woo. Tae-ri at home with Jimin, as she was sleeping Taehyung couldn't bring her. Little baby's pained cries are breaking his mother's heart. Trying to sush him again and again until the nurse called baby's name.

Nurse: Jeon Hyun-woo? Here?

Taehyung went inside the chamber with him. Hyunie is never playful with anybody else except his parents,today no difference too. With great difficulty the doctor checked him. Then patted his lil bum, "Everything seems fine, Taehyung-ssi. He's just teething, nothing else. The fever will go down with his regular fever medicine. 2 times a day,ok?

Taehyung: okay, just make my baby better again.

.

Doctor: don't be sad, please. I'll say by tomorrow he'll jump again. Here, prescription.

With thanking the doctor, Taehyung came out with his baby. The doctor gave Hyunie a little plushie to keep playing with, Taehyung was encouraging him to play with it on his way out. Anything to make the buttercup happy. Suddenly Taehyung's shoulder bumped into someone.

Taehyung: omo, sorry. Sorry, I didn't see Mr. I'm sorry