About us!

(The next morning:Wednesday)
When we got to the academy we were late! Really late! It was lunch when we got there! We went to Master Makarel, we told him the excuse (we went to the bus and there was a big huge traffic jam!)
"That's ok! You can go to class now!" Master explained! We went to have lunch. We sat beside the strongest team! "Hey umm...... " Natsu tried to say our names. "Saskia and Michelle" I finished for him. " thx how did u guys do the special technic of yours and how did u rebuild the school so fast?" Natsu asked with excitment. "We really can't say" Michelle replied. "Oh come on tell us the sc- Natsu begged "NATSU" shouted Erza " it's OK" Michelle smiled. "So you guys are Dragon slayers too?" Gazeel asked. "Yup" I replied. "Tell me. Did your Dragon disappeared on 7 of July? Almost 7 years ago?" Gazeel asked. We both noded. "Gajeel, Natsu and Wendy. All of our dragons dispersed at the say time! I wonder if it's connected?" I wondered.
"Do u guys want to tell about ur self? Lucy asked. "Umm... sure" Michelle answered. Michelle went first. "I'm 12 years old and I'm a ice Dragon Slayer. My dragons name is Miki. Me and Saskia live together by our self in a house full of girls! I can't really remember." Michelle took a bite on her apple. Then it was my turn." I'm 12 just like Michelle. I'm a water Dragon Slayer. Me and Michelle do live together. My dragons name is Ran ." I introduced. The bell rang and put our lunch away and got to class.