Her True Self!

(Friday)
It's the day were going to have war!
I woke this morning with a sad face! I was at Juvias house. (Update)
(Well now I have a sister I live with my sis, Juvia. Michelle lives with Gray.)
"Good morning!" Juvia got a plate. "Hi! Morning. " I replied. "Here. I cooked some eggs!" She got the pan and put eggs on my plate! "Thx!" I smiled. "OK STOP! Where's the smile I saw when we found out we were sisters?" She gave me a look. Then I realised that If we win evryone would STOP worrying about me and Michelle! "We will win!" I mumbled. "Huh?" Juvia got confused. "We will won't cause that's how we play the game! Because were Fairy Academy! The most SCARY and NICE academy in the country!"I roared! And I did the Fairy Academy signature! Julia got a fright when I stood up and roared the whole thing out!
(Academy)
Everyone was outside waiting! About in 30 minutes the guy on top of the NEW bug just stood there looking at us! "Seriously you got a new one!" Natsu braged. "What is this!? Why do you want us? Why do you want to destroy our academy? We never did anything to you!" I reasoned the guy. The guy stood there like he didn't hear me!? But I'm sure he or she did! "Show your true self If your gutsy enough!" Michelle looked angry. She took the mask off. It was girl! "Because both of your father's did something in the past that I regretted for years!" She yelled. "Then why are you doing this?" Lucy asked. "It's revenge!" She looked angry. "What is it about revenge here?! Huh? Why can't you just get along! Just be friends! Here's a reason why you fight with your friends! It's because when your close to your best friend/s you fight A LOT! Why can't you just forgive them and forget about it?! Here's an example!
(Example)
"I punched my friends mom in the face and my friend gets angry and want revenge. I say Sorry I give her little gift. She forgives me! I say sorry to her mom and give her a gift. She forgives me! FRIENDS!" I reasoned with her. "I don't care about that!"she yelled. "What did our father do that made you to destroy our academy?!" Michelle asked. "Both of your father's killed my mother! I saw with my own two eyes!" She confessed. "What's your name old lady!" Natsu yelled. "My name us Nicole! And never call me that you brat!" Nicole replied.