The Story

(Story)
"It all began when we we're kids. But when Deliora destroyed our home town I forgot all about Juvia. One day Master Yokino found me crying in the woods!? She took me like I was her daughter! (She was! But i didn't know!) I met Michelle. She had the same story as I did! Her mother died because of Deliora! Master Yokino thought us magic. She's the one who thought us Dragon slayer Magic!" I told the story.
(Present day)
"What?!" Erza was shock. "I thought only dragon slayers can be only be thought by a dragon!" Erza was confused. "Was she a Dragon!?" Master asked. "No! What gave u that idea?! U think a dragon found me?!" I lied.  They were really frighten when i shouted it out! But I cant believe that Erza would be scared! I guess she didn't know what was coming!?
(Story)
"Saskia's mom- I mean Master Yokino  took me in as well! We practice every bit what she thought us! We we're shcok at first when she told us she was going to teach us dragon slayer magic! But she didn't hesitate! We we're thought magic! She made us practice for days! We didn't eat or sleep until we defeated two of her minions!" Michelle told the other part.
(Present day)
"Thats amazing! But why do you keep calling your master 'Saskia's mom'?" Erza smiled. "It's because she was my mother!?  I didn't know at first but we found out the truth after!"I frowned. Erza and Master was shock. "How about Michelle's mom?" Erza asked. "She died!" I spoke for Michelle.
(Story)
"One day she told us that there's a powerful mashine that can wipe out darkness if they attack the world or country! She told us that we can use it because it only works if there's a dragon slayer there! But also it can work with out if u find a key called.....
The Key of Defeat! We we're woride if someone attacked Master Yokino she would be in trouble if we weren't there! So when we we're old enough to leave we would go find it! We fainaly found it a few days later! We kept it a secret from her!" I told that part of the story.
(Present day)
"Why is it called like that?" Erza asked. "Well that key is to use the machine without a dragon slayer!" I replied. "We should give it to them!" Michelle took out The Key of Defeat! "Your right!" I looked at her. Master and Erza was shock. "Here u go!" Michelle gave it to Master. "Why are u giving this to me?" Master asked. "Because if we get hurt or kidnap u can use that as a map and also a key!" I said. "No u keep it I ts your memory of your Master!" Master insist. "Don't worry!? We have another one!" I took it out of my poket. "Well if u insist!" Master smiled. "Don't worry that's the real one!" Michelle gave it to Master. Erza looked so happy. I never seen her grin that BIG!
(STORY)
"But one day! The Dark Knight came to get that machine! He torucher our Master, me and Saskia. Master protected us! But she was too weak! Then the Dark Knight used a dark spell on her! She died that day! And it was her birthday too!?!? Her last breath was that one wish!" Michelle started to cry!
(Present day)
"Oh no!" Erza frowned. All of us we're sad! "How can we use this key as a map?!" Master asked. "All u need is too say "show me the map" but it only open to it's Master!" I replied. "So I'm going to change it!" Michelle came out of bed. "My key! Be with our Master! Do as he say all!" Michelle inchanded the key. It was magical! Michelle and Master worked together! They fainlly got it!
(Story)
"Then we got really angry! When that happened we opened our hearts and we became a proper Dragon Slayer! We beated him! We didn't gave him MURCY! Because he didn't give us that etheir! We did our DEFEAT SPELL! Then he vanished! We vanished him for only 15 years! We knew it had to be longer! But we didn't had enough magic energy so we only did 15 years! Its been 11 years already!" I cried.
(Present day)
"Thats one big story!" Erza smiled. "Its been hard to get over it actually!" I frowned. "By the way u said Saskia like that story!? But why does she hates it too!?" Erza asked. "Oh I only liked the part when I kicked Dark Knights BUTT!" I cheered. Master smiled. "So u only have 4 years to go until Dark Knight comes back!" Master said a worrying way! "Ya! But we got Fairy Academy on our side! Besides we got a lot stronger! Master Yokino is in our hearts! Were going to make her proud!" I cheered. "You are!" Erza smiled. "Well I don't know I about u guys but imgoing to party!" Master danced. "Hey wait for us!" We got dressed and went outside! "Seems like u got better!" Erza transformd! We cheered and partyed all night!
Actually the party lasted for a week! All of us had a great time and no one is going to get hurt anymore!? Well I think! But I don't care! Because Fairy Academy got the best Wizards ever!
Who ever messes with Fairy Academy well they got another thing coming!