Practicing our magic!

After we went to class. We went to the hall. We had to practice our magic. They had this machine that can make a hologram that looks real and you have to fight them to see if your strongest or still needs work on your magic! (A.K.A WEAK) Our task was to defeat a B or D Class on the machine. We get to pick which one do we fight on the machine. If we defeat one of them we get an A or AA+. If you get an AA+ that means you have to defeat 3 B classes and 4 D classes! The teacher, Ms Blake is teaching us to get stronger.
We had to pick straws and I was last! It took a while! Then it was Natsu's turn! He picked to fight 3B and 4D! Guess what he actually defeat them with two or 10 attacks! (Ten is the real anwser!) It was Era's turn and she totally defeated them with ONE attack! It was my turn! At last! The made me and michelle as partners! We picked 3B and 4D! Just to make it a little spicy! Well actually picked 10B and 15D!!! OK WE MADE IT SO SPICY THAT EVERYONE CHOKED!! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH! ( I WENT OVER BORED WHEN WE DID THE BIG HUGE LAUGH!)
EVERYONE was shock when Michelle said 10B and I said 15D! We went easy on the B's but we kinda needed more power actually! But we didn't went EASY on the D's we went SPICY,CHILLY,HOT,ROASTING, TOASTY AND OVERBOARD!
WE did our NEW SPECIAL TECHNIC!
"TO OUR GOD'S TO THEE YOUR POWER TO KING FORM! THE GOD'S OF OUR ANGLES WE ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND THEE BOW DOWN!" WE ROARED UNTIL WE DROPPED! "ICE-WATER UNSHASAWA! THE enemy was defeated! (We took dragons on!) (UPDATE)(We can pick WHAT to fight too!)
Everyone was amazed plus shock because two little girls just defeated 10B and 15D!! The teacher was pretty shock! In fact Ms Blake fell over and nearly got a heart attack and felt like we were about to shot HER with OUR technic! At the end of the class we got our reports and we got the HIGHEST score in the ACADEMY! WE got AAAA+!