The Warning

(Thursday)
Today is the last day we practice our magic! Everyone practiced everyday! All of us even missed classes that we love! (Which was nothing!)
Today was fine! No bugs no scary attacks no notes! OK I lied about the "note" bit!
"Today is the last day we can practice! " I sighed. "Ya! It's pretty scary! " Michelle frowned. "I don't get why you guys are down on the dumps? " Natsu fire balled the thing he was shooting! "I mean this always happens! Some villan wants someone from this academy and use them to fire something important! Or it's what THEY want!" Natsu did another fire ball! "What do u mean?" I asked. "Well- " Natsu began. "Well. When some villan wanted me. They actually wanted the treasure that my family holds!" Lucy barged in the sentence.
"Oh that story! It seems so familiar!" Michelle did a Dragon Roar! "Oh that story was when Gazeel and Juvia and other people destroyed this academy!" I remembered.
(2hours later)
When we were at the hall a loud pitch sound came from outside! Everyone went outside to see what was it. "Hey it's the guy who attacked me and Michelle!" I shouted. Everyone got a angry look. They started to attack the guy but he or she keeps on dodging it! When they attacked the guy. I felt really happy because their always by my side no matter what!
"I just want to give a letter to Saskia and Michelle." The guy said in a deep voice! He gave it us. "Tha-" I was about to thank him but he we as already gone!
"Hey Fairy peeps! You have two choices! 1 is to give Saskia Lockster and Michelle Fullbuster to us! OR
2 your academy will be crushed to pieces and we'll get Saskia and Michelle our self!
Leave them in the town square If u chose option 1! Your choice of course! Remember! Tomorrow the war will begin! When EVERYONE is in school! If you hide them I WILL FIND THEM MYSELF AND YOU WON'T KNOW IT!" We read the letter!
Everyone was in shock! I was crying my eyes out! I ran inside and went to hall! "Saskia?!" Michelle yelled! "Leave her!" Erza stopped Michelle. "I'll talk to her! She is...... MY LITTLE SISTER!" Juvia walked to the hall.