Sister to Sister Talk

Juvia walked in. She knocked on the door as If it was my room door. "Hey are you OK?" Juvia asked. "Yeah I'm fine!"I sniffed. "Why did you run? You know everyone was in shock! It was Like you were going to kill your self!" She giggled as she walked towards me. "Well it's just..... If something happens to everyone in the war! Well..... I would never forgive myself!" I cried. "Why?" She asked. "Everyone is helping me and Michelle! Their trying to protect us! And what do we do?!" I hugged her. "Well that's what we do here! So you better get use to it!" She giggled. "I guess. " I shrugged my sholders. "Aww come on! Cheer up! If we win this thing everyone will go CRAZY after! They'll PARTY UNTIL NEXT WEEK!"SHE cheered. "Hahhaha "I giggled. "But what If we don't..... WIN?!" I frowned. "Well let's hope for the best!" She smiled. "Yeah I guess. " I smiled to her. "Because I'll do my best to protect you! Coz your my sister and you'll always be!" She hugged me and I squeezed her harder! "Now let's get practicing!" She got a sword and gave it to me. Then Michelle walked in with Gray. Juvia saw Gray putting his hands on Michelle's shoulder and her face went CRAZY! Michelle walked over and hugged me! "Are you OK?" She asked. "Ya! Thx! " I replied. We both smiled each other! "I'll get the others so we can get started! " Gray went outside. They came in and crowded me! They were asking me LOTS of questions! My face went CRAZY just like Juvias! I almost faithed! "Hey give her some space would Ya?!" Erza looked mad! "SCARY!" Everyone yelped. "Are you OK?" Erza asked. "Yup thx!" I replied. "Then let's get started I'm tired of waiting for you guys!" Natsu fire balled the arrows!