We Won the War!

(Wednesday)
I woke up in the informery room! I saw many people there! I saw Gray waiting for Michelle to wake up. I saw Juvia. "Hey! How you feeling?" Juvia asked. "I'm alright! Thanks!" I smiled. "What happened?!" Michelle finally woke up. "MICHELLE!" Gray hugged Michelle! Then Juvia hugged me too! "You two did a brave thing!" Master walked in! "Thx!" Me and Michelle said at the same time!
"Are you glad that we won?!" Master dance! "We won?!" Michelle cheered. "Of course! It's all because of you two!" Master grined. "But I got stabed!" Michelle frowned. "Yes! Saskia too, but! She still had strength then she finished Nicole with a lost spell!"Master hopped around! "How did you do that spell any way?" Juvia asked. "Yeah! That was a lost spell!" Gray asked. "Well! Michelle knows this too!" I defenced myself! "Yup! Wait should we tell the story!? We promised your mom!- i mean Master Yokino we wouldn't!"Michelle layed back. "Oh yeah! We promised we wouldn't! UNLESS!" I Grined! Then Michelle stood up with a shock face!? "UNLESS WHAT?!" Michelle gave me a look! "UNLESS IT'S IMPORTANT!" I cheered! "But this isn't important is it?!"Michelle smiled. "Your right! It's just I LOVE that story!" I cheered. "Now that's TRUE!" Michelle giggled. "Wait did you say "Master Yokino?" Master asked. I nodded. "Can me and Michelle and Saskia have a moment?!" Master looked at Gray and Juvia. "Oh yes!" Gray smiled. Juvia just nodded. They both went outside. When they opened the door we heard loud music and EVERYONE cheering! They were so happy and cheerful. "You were right, Juvia!" I smiled. "Now did you say "Master Yokino?" Master asked again! We both nodded. "Can you tell me the story?!" He asked. "We can't! We promised to her! Plus we only tell the story If it's important!" I said. "Is she dead?!" Master asked. "Yes! That was her death wish!?" Michelle frowned. "Her death wish was never to tell that story.......... UNLESS ITS IMPORTANT!  That wish was fainl! That day was when she said that! Because someone wants to know it!" I started to cry. "What is it?!" Master asked.  "That story it leads to a treasure that is so dgeorous!" Michelle frowned. "If that person gets his STUPID little hands on it! THE WORLD IS AT SAKE!??!" I made an angry look. "Well if it's that important then I won't force u to tell me!" Master smiled.  "But..... Who is that person?" Master was curious. "That person was called..... The devil of Darkness!" Michelle rolled her fist. "We have to tell him!" I confessed.  "What are u crazy?!" Michelle begged. "Look if Dark Knight comes here we have to go there and if we get hurt or kidnap!? Who will lead them there?!" I reasoned.  "Now now..... calm down! Its no big deal!" Master resoned. "No! Your right!" Michelle Confessed. I was shock. But then I smiled because fighting isn't a reason!  "You can tell master the story!" Michelle smiled. I nodded. I got up and went outside.  When I came back I was with Erza.  "Why did u bring Erza!?" Michelle asked. "She needs to know too!" I smiled. "What do u mean Saskia?!" Erza sat down. "This story is  important and I need you guys to keep it a secret!" I warned them! "All right!" Erza smiled. "Lets hear it and both of us promise on behalf of your sake to keep it! Master hopped around! "Alright!" Michelle smiled.  "Before u need to know this! You have to follow the rules of it!" I stood.  "There are rules?!" Erza whispered.  "The rules are....." I said.
(RULES)
1: NEVER TELL THAT STORY TO A DARK GUILD!
2:DON'T TELL THAT STORY  UN LESS ITS IMPORTANT!
3:THAT MASHINE CAN ONLY BE USED FOR THE SAKE OF THE COUNTRY OR THE WORLD!
4:YOU HAVE TO KEEP THAT PLACE A SECRET
5: DON'T TELL THE STORY WHO U DON'T TRUST!
I command! "Right!" Master smiled. "We will keep it!" Erza promised.